Clear corners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear corners

Best place to purchase front clear corners for my '00 Camaro? And, do they install from the top, under hood? Any tips on making install easier (i.e. removing headlights, etc.)?

Kevin

I'm not really sure for that year Camaro, but for my T/A you would have to remove them from inside the bumper. I can access mine thru a space where the head lights are to disconnect the bulbs first.

Have you tried looking for them on Ebay?
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

got mine on ebay for around $20 which is cheaper then anywhere and to install you must take out the plastic on each front side underneath which is a pain but its easy to change the lights out only 3 screws in each corner lense.
      1994 Camaro Z28 Bolton's, stall, 275 nitto's - SOLD
      1998 Camaro SS looking for 120+MPH N/A

Comment

Its easiest to do it from underneath, but it can be done from the top. I've done them from the top a few times. It is frustrating that way, because you have to have the patience to figure out how you got the old ones out and get the new ones in. It seems like it defys the laws of physics but it can be done.
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
        Traded in: 1998 Z28
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Why not get black outs instead?? Not only do they look 10x better than clear lights, theyre a snap to install. You can do it all from the outside, and on top of all this, they protect your lights from rocks and what not... But if you MUST install clear corner lights, do it from the bottom!!!!
          1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Working...
          X