Greatest vacation turned nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest vacation turned nightmare

So im in ohio for vacation the past few days went to cedar point with 3 of my closest friends before we all go our own way for college, i left for home yesterday im at a gas station on the way home somewhere in ohio and as i walk to my car i notice some liquid on the ground, didnt think much of it at the time until i noticed it again once i got home on the ground except this time its alot worse. so i go looking and concluded it was the water pump. sounds normal right ? wrong, i go buy the pump n all the stuff i need ... ive got the car up, coolant drained etc ... and up to a lil bit ago i was doin fine with some of my dads old tools, only to remember that he has all his good stuff with him at his buddies house tonight because they are working on thier project car ( a 1970 trans am ). talk about frustrating . . . sry guys just needed to vent a bit i guess. because i was all happy since this is more or less one of the first major things i have done to my car with out dad having some sort of involvement, and i guess ill have to wait to prove i cant do it without him.
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28
Working...
X