4:10's ........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4:10's ........

...are a beautiful thing! I installed the rear end this weekend and broke it in today. Very nice improvement over the 3:42's. Absolutley no whining or any other noise. I had GM Motive's installed. If anyone is looking for an awesome installer ($150 labor for ring and pinion and all bearings) n the Beloit Wisc/ Rockford Illinois area let me know and I'll pass on his name and number; he's been doing high performance rear ends and transmissions since 1976. I couldn't afford a Moser or Strange 12 bolt , hopefully this rearend will last a couple years.......
    97' SS #497 1 of 50 White Hardtop M6,stock TB reworked to 52mm,SLP CC shorties, Random Tech DC Y-pipe, LT4KM, Taylor Spiro's and NGK's, BMR Adj Lcr's, TA, Boxed SFC's, Adj PHR, Floorpan brace w/ driveshaft loop, STB, GM 4:10'S, 1LE alum DS, Eibach 35mm front swaybar and Pro-Kit Springs, Bilstein HD's, Lou's speed stick with Hurst ball,LS1 front brakes, Earl's lines, Hawk Pads, BMR relocation brackets.

without a doubt, the best mod I have done!
    DWS
    Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Originally posted by DWS'95Bird
      without a doubt, the best mod I have done!

I'd like 4.10's.

What's the RPM's on the highway at 80mph? What about 65?

thanks!
      99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

I'll check again on the way home. I think around 1800 @ 65 mph; I was around 1500 with 3:42's.
        97' SS #497 1 of 50 White Hardtop M6,stock TB reworked to 52mm,SLP CC shorties, Random Tech DC Y-pipe, LT4KM, Taylor Spiro's and NGK's, BMR Adj Lcr's, TA, Boxed SFC's, Adj PHR, Floorpan brace w/ driveshaft loop, STB, GM 4:10'S, 1LE alum DS, Eibach 35mm front swaybar and Pro-Kit Springs, Bilstein HD's, Lou's speed stick with Hurst ball,LS1 front brakes, Earl's lines, Hawk Pads, BMR relocation brackets.

Comment

Working...
        X