Did the water pump, now it wont start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the water pump, now it wont start

Ok so i did the pump, got it all back together and my car wont turn over, it seems like its not geting spark but i checked all the wires and it all seems to be fine only thing i can come up with is if i mesed sumthign up with the coil mabey ??? any ideas for what to check
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

Originally posted by 95z28
    Ok so i did the pump, got it all back together and my car wont turn over, it seems like its not geting spark but i checked all the wires and it all seems to be fine only thing i can come up with is if i mesed sumthign up with the coil mabey ??? any ideas for what to check
    I'm assuming it cranks but wont fire. If it wont crank... you have other problems but if it does this attached file will help.
    Attached Files
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

You probalby left something unplugged or not plugged in well.
      Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Thanks a bunch that looks like it will help alot . . . ill have to check it in the am.
        -Nick-
        95 A4 Z28

Comment

Working...
        X