Weird F-Body name??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird F-Body name??

I was at Barnes & Nobles and I was reading a Camaro book. There was this car listed after the 4th gens it was called something else and it said "it took the spotlight of the Camaro." It looked like a 97 camaro with a really wierd nose and some modified body styling...it had a weird name on the back where it usually says "CAMARO"...does anyone know what i'm talking about? If so remind me of what its called I wanted to do some research.
    -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
    98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
    98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
    94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Did it say CALLAWAY on the back? Callaway did modifiy the LT1 Camaro as you stated, they had a different rear bumber and nose...I forgot what they called it though....
    95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by 4THGEN Z
      Did it say CALLAWAY on the back? Callaway did modifiy the LT1 Camaro as you stated, they had a different rear bumber and nose...I forgot what they called it though....
      yup that was what i was looking for...thanks
      -Rico

98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD

Comment

A day late... but here is the info.

Calaway Supernatural Camaro C8
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

That Callaway looks like an overgrown Saturn with that front end and those rims. Yuck.
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

"yuck " is correct
            Miss My Bird

Comment

yea it looks like my car and my girlfriends car had a child . . . (she drives a saturn that looks alot like that front )
              -Nick-
              95 A4 Z28

Comment

WOW... ...that is ugly. I guess even some of the "greats" mess up.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by 95z28
                  yea it looks like my car and my girlfriends car had a child . . . (she drives a saturn that looks alot like that front )
                  My girlfriend has a Saturn too....must be a thing with F-Bodies and Saturns
                  1994 Formula
                  3.23's
                  Moroso Cold Air Intake
                  G2 High Flow MAF
                  Flowmaster Exhaust w/ High-Flo Cat
                  1LE Intake Elbow
                  Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors
                  NGK TR55's, Accel High Performance Coil, Accel Extreme Wires

Comment

The rear bumper cover doesnt look too bad. Kinda sucked the 'butt' up like a vette. But it looks like its up higher then normal in the rear. The rest is nasty.
                    99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

I don't understand how he could have designed that thing thinking it looked good.
                      Dave M
                      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

UIgh that nose is ugly and the wheels are almost as bad as the early 4th gen TA/Formula wheels. In fact I hate the entire look of it. The go fast mods would be nice on a stock boddied car though. Just my 2 cents..Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Originally posted by FormulaSlickG94
                          My girlfriend has a Saturn too....must be a thing with F-Bodies and Saturns

Yea us f-body guys must have a thing for j-body girls
                          -Nick-
                          95 A4 Z28

Comment

Originally posted by 95z28
                            Yea us f-body guys must have a thing for j-body girls
                            Both me and my other f-body friend both owned saturns at one point as a winter car....hmmmm
                            -Rico

Comment

Out of all the ugly cars...i found 1 that didn't look toooo ugly..but still weird...

-Rico

Comment

Working...
                              X