fantastic fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantastic fans

hi i thought that might get your attention my question is un till i get my fan controler fitted later this year can any one tell me what termanls i need to bridge in the relay box to get my fans on all the time as i am at the drags this weekend and want to try geting the car to run a bit cooler thanks
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Originally posted by bigtow
    hi i thought that might get your attention my question is un till i get my fan controler fitted later this year can any one tell me what termanls i need to bridge in the relay box to get my fans on all the time as i am at the drags this weekend and want to try geting the car to run a bit cooler thanks
    I used to do that all the time at the track. I didnt want to chop up my dash installing a switch. Just pull the fan relay. Take a 3" piece of wire and crimp a spade on each end. Jump the terminals to turn on the fan. Look at the diagram on the relay to determine which terminals to use. I can look at mine when I get home and post a picture if you like.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I know that will keep the motor cooler, but will you lose power since the fans will be running all the time? I already have a switch in my dash... hmmm. Idea! So how would I be able to make it so I could turn the fans on with the switch, but still keep the relay, so I don't have to manually turn it on all the time?
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
      Traded in: 1998 Z28
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

thanks

if you can do that tracy it would be very much aprichated
        http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
        C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigtow
          if you can do that tracy it would be very much aprichated
          No problemo. Your car is LT-1, right?
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

yup

its a 93 formula thanks again

Comment

Here it is

Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                Here it is

Nice Intake trace! I had one of those too when I first got my car
                1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanZ28
                  Nice Intake trace! I had one of those too when I first got my car
                  Thanks! That big bug stuck in the K&N filter adds 10 hp.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                    Thanks! That big bug stuck in the K&N filter adds 10 hp.
                    LOL!!! I didnt catch that till you mentioned it......LOL! WoW, thats definetly my next mod......
                    1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

thanks

thanks trace i will try it this weekend at santapod here in the uk and let you know how i get on

Comment

Working...
                      X