Did I do something wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I do something wrong?

As the title states, did I do something wrong when I posted the link to that goped video? The one where the scooter beat the WS6 in a race? I was just looking for that thread, but it seems to have been deleted...

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
    CAGS Eliminator

Originally posted by 02Z28
    As the title states, did I do something wrong when I posted the link to that goped video? The one where the scooter beat the WS6 in a race? I was just looking for that thread, but it seems to have been deleted...
    It more than likely had something to do with the subject title. I remember there were a lot of words in caps with quite a few exclamation points. Again, I'm not positive on this, but that's my thought. It was still hilarious though. Admins, is it ok to repost?
    '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

There was a rash of various users posting in all capitals, so they all got zapped. Go ahead and repost, just don't do it all in caps!

Comment

Ive been here for few months now, whats with the caps?? Joe please explain.
        1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
        "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
          Ive been here for few months now, whats with the caps?? Joe please explain.
          Typing in CAPS is considered yelling on the net and is discouraged here in this forum.

Comment

Oh, brother, you actually have someone deleting posts because of all caps.
            Someone here on a powertrip or what? Sounds like egos gone wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacket M6
              Actually not. It is very rude to type in all caps on the net. Are you new to the internet forums? This is a standard pretty much everywhere. It is nothing new, just a rule everyone follows to be polite. The moderators here are the best around, no powertrips. This is a very strict board. As a result everyone here is very civil to eachother. Members without the maturity to post here do not last very long before they get banned. It is kinda nice, actually.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:
              SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

hmm....i thought that since i didn't post all the words in the title in all caps, that it would have been read as an emphasis on those words, rather than shouting....my bad....

repost of the thread coming up!

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
                CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Great first post. Good way to get started

Welcome to the board!
                  Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

As tracy noted...... it may trivial to you at first, but in my , ummm.... 5 years on this board.... it's just a small part of what makes it a pleasant place to be.

Gordon

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by M3EATER - GG '00 WS6 T/A
                      As tracy noted...... it may trivial to you at first, but in my , ummm.... 5 years on this board.... it's just a small part of what makes it a pleasant place to be.

Gordon
                      5 years here too...very pleasant indeed.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Been here since 97 and this forum is by far the cleanest and most peaceful f-body board out there.

That's a great first post, nice way to introduce yourself to the other members. Next time I might suggest reading a bunch of threads and topics to familiarize yourself with the type of conduct demonstrated on the board.

Comment

Working...
                        X