Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit & Run ............

Well, Good mornin' all....

Got a minute or two here, just enough for a strong pot of Irish Cream & Southern Pecan. The line starts over here.........

Missed ya all!

Hey, when is the Skyline Drive? It's usaully around our anniversary at the end of Sept. ..... maybe I can turn it into an anniversary trip......

Cheers
    Gordon

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

they had skyline already in june. i turned it over to Dough 97 SS 1499, remember him? they said they are going to do another in the fall..but have not announced the date.

mary and i are too busy now with our rescue stuff to really do major car events anymore, and cant justify the funds.... so we wont be there..except maybe to cruise up to the hotel for one eve to see everyone.

you should make it! its a ball, as you have heard.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Gordon, I know of a pretty big cruise going down in a couple weeks

Think you are gonna make it this year?
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Hi Jay...

How's everything going?

Ahhh...... DreamCruise...

I have Aug 14 thru 25 marked on my calendar with approved vacation leave. However, it came up last nigth & "the Boss" had some issues......

I hope to be there ... even if only for a couple/few days.

One of my employees here at Bavarian Autosport is moving to Toledo... he want's me to meet him there for DC too.

Gordon

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

skyline drive is first weekend of october!

allllll the info you will ever need is right here http://www.skylinedrivecruise.com/

Comment

Originally posted by M3EATER - GG '00 WS6 T/A
            Hi Jay...

How's everything going?

Ahhh...... DreamCruise...

I have Aug 14 thru 25 marked on my calendar with approved vacation leave. However, it came up last nigth & "the Boss" had some issues......

I hope to be there ... even if only for a couple/few days.

One of my employees here at Bavarian Autosport is moving to Toledo... he want's me to meet him there for DC too.

Gordon

Things are going well. I started a full-time job a couple months ago. It is in sales, so there is the potential for heavy commissions, although right now I am a little sluggish out of the starting blocks. The sooner I hit my stride, the sooner I get more mod money and move-out money

Hope to see you on Woodward!
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
            X