93 Doors, Not so smart.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 Doors, Not so smart.

Where can i get passanger side doors,except gm? The horrible happend I hurt my TA, I keep going over the situation and how stupid and irresponsible i was this afternoon. Rain, and too much throttle. I just can't explain how I feel am in state of shock. I'll post pictures soon.
    1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Billy Graham's Camaro and Firebird Salvage Yard He should be able to hook you up.
    Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

This guy here has a lot of T/A parts http://www.billygrahamscamaro.com/

You can also check out your local yellow pages and look for wreckers / recyclers. Call them or log onto one of their websites. There are few systems / networks they have that link their inventory together and you can search a part and enter your zip code and it tells you who has one available close by.

Never tried but I think you can even order (will cost you extra) a part and they have it shipped from another place.

If you want brand new try www.gmpartsdirect.com , cheaper than dealers
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys, i looked up gmdirect.com, $460 for bare doors , ouch. Ill check localy tomorrow. Are the doors and mirros the same in between the years 93-02?
        1993 TA SOLD

Comment

Don't know for sure. You would have to compare the part manual.

They list doors for 93-02 with F87 (which I believe is an option or build code) and then they also list 94-02 with F67. The door numbers seems to be the same. Some of the additional parts may be different.
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

im 99% sure the doors are the same from 93-02. You can find a junk yard, some have a lot of websites and such. This site might help you find a salvage yard. partshop
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
            Traded in: 1998 Z28
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

A new morning and rather some good news, the door is repairable, all i need is the rocker panel new mirror and a new ground effect, driver side and all that repsrayed. Are the mirrors and ground effect interchangable thorugh all the years?
              1993 TA SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
                A new morning and rather some good news, the door is repairable, all i need is the rocker panel new mirror and a new ground effect, driver side and all that repsrayed. Are the mirrors and ground effect interchangable thorugh all the years?
                Good to hear that it's repairable. In answer to your question, yes they should be interchangeable between years.
                Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

Went to a different body shop, they told me doors need to be reaplaced, rocker panel can be pulled out. Go figure.
                  1993 TA SOLD

Comment

Working...
                  X