No announcement yet.

Good Morning F-Buds ......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raining here in oklahoma all day. hope it quits soon want to go out and drive but dont like doing it in the rain.

99 T/A WS-6
    SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
    2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
    88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
      It is so beautiful up there... but, I thought it rained a lot?
      It does rain alot up here. But we get most of our rain from Sept-Oct to March-April. For those months we get alot of rain and for the last couple of years, quite a bit of snow(1foot is alot for us ) in Jan and Feb. For the rest of the year we have a mild climate. It seems like it progressivly has been getting warmer because I dont remember getting this much sun for these long amounts of time when I young. Even when it is rainning, Vancouver still is the best city in the world to live in
      97 SS #C007
      Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
      SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernSS
        ....It seems like it progressivly has been getting warmer because I dont remember getting this much sun for these long amounts of time when I young....

Global Warming, anyone?

as funny as this may sound, i live in TX and can't stand the heat....

i'm ready for fall and winter again!

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
        CAGS Eliminator

Comment

That "global warming" thing is welcome to actually happen any time it wants to in Michigan...

... we're nearing the end of one of the worst summers I can ever remember. A couple days ago, we set a record for the lowest high temperature of all time. It hit 64 degrees for a high. We are typically getting about one or two honest sunshine days a week... 2 days of blanket gray cloud cover, and 3 days of rain or drizzle. It's been miserable.

You say global warming? I say bring it on.
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Hot humid and sunny. Cant wait for fall.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
            2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

It is still sunny and beautifull here Every year we have water bans where we can only use water outside on certain days. We cant wash our cars for fear of water shortage. The bans usually start end of July-beggining of Aug but this year in some areas it started in May. Places in the province could get wildfires so they wanted to make sure they had enough water to fight those fires. That's the kind of summer we have been having.
              97 SS #C007
              Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
              SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Working...
              X