Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Times With the Drag Radials

Got 13.049sec @107.6mph 1.968sec 60 ft
    2001 Camaro SS, ATI P1-SC Procharger 7 psi pulley (for now muah ha ha), MAC headers, MAC off road Y-Pipe, MAC "Cat Back", K&N, Richmond Racing 3.73's, Hypertech Power Programmer III custom programmed for Procharger, Subframe Connectors, Z06 rims (17x9.5, 18x10.5) BFG G-Force 315/30/18's. Panasonic In-Dash TV/CD/DVD player, 2 10" Audiobahn Subs in custom box, Audiofonics 800 watt amp. Dyno soon to come (and track times too)
    "No Ryan, my car cannot whistle any OTHER songs"

Once I get my clutch bleed..... I'm going to go and take two of my road race tires and see if I can break into the 12s.

Problem is ...... not having a place to store the wheels, jack etc..... I'm not comfortable just leaving them sitting in the pits.

ordon

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

yeah i tried again after the first run with the previous times and didnt do as well, 13.131sec but if i heat cycle the tires im sure i could knock off .06 and break into 12's, i didnt last time just beacuse i have some frame damage and im not lookin to make it a problem again, i just got it fixed. Gimme a cool day, heat cycle the tires and i think id be in the 12's. Might not find out tho, the Procharger is comin in friday or monday so i have a feeling i wont be in the 13's anymore!
      2001 Camaro SS, ATI P1-SC Procharger 7 psi pulley (for now muah ha ha), MAC headers, MAC off road Y-Pipe, MAC "Cat Back", K&N, Richmond Racing 3.73's, Hypertech Power Programmer III custom programmed for Procharger, Subframe Connectors, Z06 rims (17x9.5, 18x10.5) BFG G-Force 315/30/18's. Panasonic In-Dash TV/CD/DVD player, 2 10" Audiobahn Subs in custom box, Audiofonics 800 watt amp. Dyno soon to come (and track times too)

Comment

Originally posted by abmcbballer
        the Procharger is comin in friday or monday so i have a feeling i wont be in the 13's anymore!
        You BETTER not be....

Comment

Just imagine how fast you'd be without all that stereo equipment weighing you down!

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova
            Just imagine how fast you'd be without all that stereo equipment weighing you down!
            well yeah, but where's the fun in that?

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
            CAGS Eliminator

Comment

when i ran the low 13 it was without the subs and the box, its removable, but youre right if i did have that in WHOO i would never have run that good of a time haha.

Comment

Originally posted by M3EATER - GG '00 WS6 T/A
                Once I get my clutch bleed..... I'm going to go and take two of my road race tires and see if I can break into the 12s.

Problem is ...... not having a place to store the wheels, jack etc..... I'm not comfortable just leaving them sitting in the pits.

ordon
                Bring a friend along.
                2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                  Bring a friend along.
                  maybe he is like me and doesnt have any friends?
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                    maybe he is like me and doesnt have any friends?

Well.... kinda..... I'm just a family guy. I suppose someone from work would go over with me on a Friday night. Or, have my wife meet me with the Suburban and the stuff already in the back. Although she's "auto enthusiastic" that doesn't mean she wants to drive an hour and a half to get to the track ... then sit and watch me .... then drive two cars home.

Comment

nice times
                      98 trans am ws6 performance package

Comment

Originally posted by M3EATER - GG '00 WS6 T/A
                        Well.... kinda..... I'm just a family guy. I suppose someone from work would go over with me on a Friday night. Or, have my wife meet me with the Suburban and the stuff already in the back. Although she's "auto enthusiastic" that doesn't mean she wants to drive an hour and a half to get to the track ... then sit and watch me .... then drive two cars home.

You mean you let your wife have a choice?

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA

Ummm.....yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA

Apperently you don't have a wife? You have to give them choises, theirr not like girlfriends that you can just blow off when they don't do what you want. You have a binding contract LOL But being married is all good. My wife dont understand why I like my car but she respects it.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                            Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                            6.2L/382.97 ci
                            Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                            WCT-5 speed
                            BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                            Boss MS 18" Rims
                            Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                            Custom Dual exhaust
                            1LE upgrade
                            Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                            In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Are you guys kidding me?

Apparently you missed the little laughing smiley at the end of my sentence. That usually indicates that someone is KIDDING.

Comment

Working...
                              X