Nigerian Scam (Check this out!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigerian Scam (Check this out!)

Okay, here is the deal. I posted my 2003 Cavalier LS sport on Autotrader, hoping I could sell it cheap and get back into a performance car.... Anyway, back on subject. I get a email a few days ago from a guy named J. Perez who said he was a dealer who was interested in my car, because he had a client who wanted the car. So he offered me $11,600, and I was asking $11,800. I sent him back an email, and told him that I would take $11,650, and the car was his. He then sent me an email back saying he needed more information and that his client would be cutting me a check for $17,000 something dollars... At this point, alarms starting going off. I knew all about this scam. He wanted me to right him a check for the difference, which would be about $6K... Plus he left me a Satilite phone number. I tracked down the number and it was out of Nigeria, some where near the city called Owerri. I emailed the jack&%$! back and put him in his place. In fact, it made him so made he emailed me back. I got a good Laugh out of his email. Well read it for yourself below. First my email, then his reply. Good Stuff!

My Email to AKA J. Perez:
    So how is the weather in Nigeria? Should be in the 80s and maybe a little rain near Owerri. Anyway, I have reported you, and I appreciate the phone number you left me to. You should be hearing from someone soon. Don't guess you have watched the news lately, oops, I forgot, your in a 3rd world
    country. This SCAM your trying to run is getting old, plus they now have ways of tracking the source, hence the "you should be hearing from someone soon". Actually, I kinda feel sorry for you. I hope you get your life straightened out and try to be a better Human being, or atleast take better english / typing classes.... I guess someone like you could only dream of having a car like a 2003 Cavalier, the sad things is, that is just my daily driver to work.... Also, I heard jails in Nigeria are not as nice as the ones in the US.

HIS REPLY, (copied and pasted)
    BLOODY FOOL,I AM BETTER OFF AS A BLACK IN ATHIRD WORLD
    THAN YOU OVER THERE,I HAVE MADE MILLIONS OF MONEY FROM
    THIS,A MOUTH WATERING MONEY,I MEANN MONEY FROM YOU
    FOOLS WITH LITTLE BRAIN,NO REGRETS WHAT SOEVER,PIG.
    THE NUMBER I GAVE YOU WAS REAL,BUT I AM INVINCIBLE AND
    INVISIBLE ALSO,OH I REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE THE GONNA
    SPEAKING IDIOTS,THAT YOU WONNT UNDESTAND REAL ENGLISH
    I MEAN I CANNOT BE SEEN AND CANNOT BE OVERCOMED,CHEERS
    ASHOLE
    AND IF YOU TRY CONTACTING ME AGAIN I WILL SEND OSAMA
    TO YOU.BIG
    FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL........... .

As you can see, this guy is a real piece of work. I would say border line psycho! Anyway, I will leave his email and sat # below. Feel free to harass this piece of %$#!...... I also reported him to the IFCC. I was thinking about giving the FBI a call, considering he mentioned his hero OSAMA...

His email: jperezautomobile@yahoo.com
    His Sat #: 0112-3480-3370-7822

Everybody should start emailing the crap out of him. Maybe even call his SAT #. It costs him about $3.00 for each call... LOL>>>>

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
    Previous Vehicles:
    99' M6 Z28
    98' M6 TA
    97' Formula
    96' RS Camaro
    93' Z28 B4C pckg.

I'd report his to everyone you can.. You might even get a reward.. never know how wanted this guy could be
    Austin Schroeger
    Looking to Buy 1994-97 F-Body

Comment

You can tell the guy is not very smart, considering how easily I got under his Skin.... That is why I got such a laugh out of it. Hope they catch him and lock him up in a really nice Nigerian cell.

I've made Millions, Millions, I tell you.... LOL.... whatever... If he had made millions, I'm sure he still wouldn't be in Nigeria.... LOL>>.. What a moron...

Previous Vehicles:
      99' M6 Z28
      98' M6 TA
      97' Formula
      96' RS Camaro
      93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

hahahaha!!!! man what a "pig"...gagagaga!!!!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Come to think about it, a buddy of mine wrote a program would e-mail his guy 100,000 times back every time he e-mails you.... I'll have to see if I can get a copy of it.... This could be fun
          Austin Schroeger
          Looking to Buy 1994-97 F-Body

Comment

There was a thread on it a while ago here
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by jspeed97

HIS REPLY, (copied and pasted)
              BLOODY FOOL,I AM BETTER OFF AS A BLACK IN ATHIRD WORLD
              THAN YOU OVER THERE,I HAVE MADE MILLIONS OF MONEY FROM
              THIS,A MOUTH WATERING MONEY,I MEANN MONEY FROM YOU
              FOOLS WITH LITTLE BRAIN,NO REGRETS WHAT SOEVER,PIG.
              THE NUMBER I GAVE YOU WAS REAL,BUT I AM INVINCIBLE AND
              INVISIBLE ALSO,OH I REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE THE GONNA
              SPEAKING IDIOTS,THAT YOU WONNT UNDESTAND REAL ENGLISH
              I MEAN I CANNOT BE SEEN AND CANNOT BE OVERCOMED,CHEERS
              ASHOLE
              AND IF YOU TRY CONTACTING ME AGAIN I WILL SEND OSAMA
              TO YOU.BIG
              FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL........... .

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                Ah, yes, just one of the many reasons why I'm Pro-Choice in this society.
                haha, my sentiments exactly....

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
                CAGS Eliminator

Comment

if you really wanna get a good laugh, check out this site:

P-P-P-Powerbook

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
                  CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Well as a die hard american, I emailed him to mess with him.
                    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

hey o2z28 I read the ppppowerbook story, genious! We should mess with this guy the same way.
                      1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                      "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

they came after my hawk on auto trader too. i led them on an email rally...for days... untill finally... i sent them one laughing saying "__" off you bunch of loosers, thanks for the fun time, idiots....

never heard back from them...ahahahahah

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Thanks for the support guys. I wish I could I have seen his face when he got thos emails. I emailed him back this morning, and man did I lay it on him. I even posted a link to the FBI tip site. I also found a address that somebody else had found, from another nigerian scam. So at the bottom of the email I said, "Does this Look Familiar", and then posted the address. I haven't heard a thing back yet, I'm sure he pooped his pants. Everybody should post what they sent him. This is to good. LMAO!!!!

My email to Mr. Perez:
                          Didn't think I would email you back, ehhh? You have got to be the most
                          ignorant person I have ever met. So blinded by your own ego, that you can't
                          see past you own delusions. Like I said, you are a sorry excuse of a Human
                          being. I'm guessing your IQ is probably around 70 or so, and that's being
                          nice. I could hardly read your last email, LOL. I was going to call your Sat
                          phone, but I didn't want to waste the money on you. Your last email, only
                          showed how gullible and stupid you really are. I got in your head Moron, and
                          you made a stupid mistake. You told me alot, and you didn't even realize it.
                          That makes you some 2 bit low life. As far as Osama goes, he can't even get
                          out of a Cave to take a piss without taking a chance of getting bombed. His
                          time is coming soon. It is just a matter of time for you too. Oh, by the way, look familiar.

580, IKORODU ROAD,FADEYI
                          LAGOS STATE,
                          NIGERIA

Check this web site out: https://tips.fbi.gov/

Good place to put some scammer info. Have a Nice Day.

Previous Vehicles:
                          99' M6 Z28
                          98' M6 TA
                          97' Formula
                          96' RS Camaro
                          93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

That is good. I hope he gets nailed.
                            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment