• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FriedDay FinalLee .....

Good Mornin'.....

What's on for the week end?

I've got:

Finish 3 season porch that was built last week during week of vacation time.

Bleed clutch in The Chicken

Find where the exhaust is squeaking against something on The Chicken

That's the "realistic" list.......

Try to get out on the boat for some tubing and skiing.................

Gordon

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Nice to see some fellow water skiiers! Do you own a boat Gordon?

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
      Nice to see some fellow water skiiers! Do you own a boat Gordon?
      Yessir......

1995 Chris-Craft Concept-19 Bowrider. 200hp .......Ford 302

Nice, attractive little boat. Has that "looks fast standing still" look to it, although it's a family runabout type of boat .... not a "muscle" boat.

We went out last night when I got home from work .... did some tubing and watched the sun set......

No pics of it posted on the web site.... so no linky.

Comment

Nice, I like the Chris Craft's. I had a 1973 Correct Craft for awhile that was about 90% restored. We put a Chrysler 360 in it. That baby ran!

A friend of mine just bought a new Supra Launch wakeboard boat. Man that thing is nice. $$$$$$$

Comment

Going Camping...see you guys later!

Just at work right now for a few hours to get some unfinished work done and I'm outta here!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Nice, I like the Chris Craft's. I had a 1973 Correct Craft for awhile that was about 90% restored. We put a Chrysler 360 in it. That baby ran!

A friend of mine just bought a new Supra Launch wakeboard boat. Man that thing is nice. $$$$$$$

Those early Correct Crafts are actually becoming collectable now.

Comment

Originally posted by M3EATER - GG '00 WS6 T/A
              Those early Correct Crafts are actually becoming collectable now.
              Yeah, I sold it to a friend of mines brother and now it is just sitting.

It might be worthwile for me to ask him if he would be interested in letting it go. He has done a little work on the motor, bigger cam, bigger carb. The only thing it really needs is for the seats to be re-done.

Comment

Happie Frydai all!!!
                95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

I'll be going up to the Appleton area to watch my in-laws drink way too much again.

Sister-in-law's birthday.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by 4THGEN Z
                    Happie Frydai all!!!
                    ....Ehhh.....?

Comment

Originally posted by M3EATER - GG '00 WS6 T/A
                      ....Ehhh.....?

95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                        I'll be going up to the Appleton area to watch my in-laws drink way too much again.

Sister-in-law's birthday.
                        I'll be there too... after I go to the dragstrip and remember the days I used to run my car there
                        Austin Schroeger
                        Looking to Buy 1994-97 F-Body

Comment

I love waterskiing too... Two weekends ago, I went skiing at my friend's cottage near Brooklyn, MI. She had the nicest ski boat I have ever been on, it was awesome. Some Malibu of some sort -- looked brand new.

As for this weekend... I am probably going to working, or working around the house
                          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

try and make the 8 hr drive to Black Mountain, NC, to Full Moon Farm Wolfdog Sanctuary's open house sat. and spend the night then come back sunday, hit the gym, kiss the dogs, kick the wife...and off monday for my aws day.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Vacation!!! I'm taking off to Pine River, Minnesota for eight days. Fishing and many beers. SUV is loaded and ready to hit the road.

John
                              97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
                              02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
                              99 Bravada

Comment

Working...
                              X