ANyone going to NYIRP tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANyone going to NYIRP tonight?

I think im heading to the track around 5 tonight for the first time since last year......Im finally going to check out the new engine, rearend, slicks etc...

If I run in the 11's and dont break anything, I will drive home a happy man.

ANyone here going out? The track is in leicester, NY - about 40 min. south of Rochester.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

IF the weather holds out.............this rain sucks.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

I'll be there if it doesnt rain and id love to see that thing run expecially since its MOM's mustang night and there usually isnt many f-bodys there
      1994 Camaro Z28 Bolton's, stall, 275 nitto's - SOLD
      1998 Camaro SS looking for 120+MPH N/A

Comment

Fri Aug 27th i'll be there. That's when i'll be home(rochester) again. N2olt4bird, thanx again for the impact gun to put the stb in!! I have new lca's and the relo brackets, planned on going down to rockingham tonight (nc) but i'm battling the rain as well and its not worth the drive, hour or so.
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
        Traded in: 1998 Z28
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Beh . . . if i woulda seen this i wuda went . . . i never have any one to go with.
          -Nick-
          95 A4 Z28

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
            I think im heading to the track around 5 tonight for the first time since last year......Im finally going to check out the new engine, rearend, slicks etc...

If I run in the 11's and dont break anything, I will drive home a happy man.

ANyone here going out? The track is in leicester, NY - about 40 min. south of Rochester.
            Go get 'em Sean!

Comment

We'll, I mounted up my rims and tires and about 15 minutes later it started raining and didnt let up until 7 or 8. At that point, didnt think it was worth going. Did anyone go?

Im gonna try again on Wednesday night - street car night. ANyone in?

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
                We'll, I mounted up my rims and tires and about 15 minutes later it started raining and didnt let up until 7 or 8. At that point, didnt think it was worth going. Did anyone go?

Im gonna try again on Wednesday night - street car night. ANyone in?

Im in for going for sure. prolly wont race tho . . .
                -Nick-
                95 A4 Z28

Comment

I know its like a month away,but we should arrange to go on the 25th (weather permitting) if possible. It's rare i get to come home to rochester and I need to go to the track, less humid up there than it is down here in NC. Sean, I atleast have to see the bird! It had the motor out when i had my stb put in. I know theres more than 2 other ppl from rochester on this forum. Everyone should go!! Nick, I'll probably stop by the store, I live right down the road from it in greece, even though I won't have any money to spend I'll still stop in.
                  2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                  Traded in: 1998 Z28
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Originally posted by hotwhip9
                    I know its like a month away,but we should arrange to go on the 25th (weather permitting) if possible.
                    Shoot me a PM when you get back and remind me. I may be out of town for the last week of August, but its not definate yet.

Comment

wont be there wednesday but il deffinitly be their friday if anyone is gonna be there unless it rains again
                      1994 Camaro Z28 Bolton's, stall, 275 nitto's - SOLD
                      1998 Camaro SS looking for 120+MPH N/A

Comment

Working...
                      X