Update on my 91 in a 55

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my 91 in a 55

I had to go to court friday. I got the ticket on memorial day. My plan was to ask for court supervision, pay the extra fees, and be on my way. As soon as the judge of this small town Illinois court walked in I new I was screwed. Since it was in a small court room (traffic court) you could here each case for the diffrent tickets. As soon as he read my name to approach the bench he was already shaking his head. He asked why I was going so fast, I'm not one to make excuses for my mistakes so I basically told him I wasn't paying attention. I ask for the supervision and he said no way before I got it out. So, I got a $100 fine and the ticket will go on my record, so the insurance company should have fun with that one. Although the fine wasn't that bad I know my insurance will now be much worse. I guess it taught me a good lesson. Don't drive so fast.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

opps

I posted this because I wanted to ask how many points I should expect to get on my insurance. I am 21 with a couple tickets on my record. Nothing as bad as this last one. Any ideas would be nice, thanks in advance.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Try an E-mail or PM to Performin Norman - he sells insurance.

Comment

Working...
      X