Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on, and on, and on, and on

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5569979/

they wont do it now. we just let them know we know.

they might do it later, or they might not. they might pick another target...somewhere else.... they might make us "think" they picked another target, they might not......

on, and on, and on .............

we have to wipe these boogers out.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Originally posted by wolfman

Don't worry, Ken...... Mr. Kerry will finish the job...........

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by M3EATER - GG '00 WS6 T/A
      Don't worry, Ken...... Mr. Kerry will finish the job...........
      yeah, and he's gonna send me a tonic to grow my hair back too.......

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

LMAO!!!
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Didn't John Kerry invent the internet.................oh no wait........that was Al Gore, my bad.

Comment

Same difference
            "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Hey.... don't use the whole bottle..... save me some!

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Please don't spill any more on your back.

96 TA Sold!
                87 TA Sold!
                80 Z28 Sold!
                74 Formula Sold!
                73 Z28 Sold!
                69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5569979/

they wont do it now. we just let them know we know.

they might do it later, or they might not. they might pick another target...somewhere else.... they might make us "think" they picked another target, they might not......

If it was the 1940s or earlier, our whole country would mobilize behind this effort. The terrorists wouldn't know what hit them. It is scary that today our country is so fractured that it can't even mobilize and support its own defense. Instead, factions are attacking the war on terror, and playing up that this threat doesn't exist. I guess we need another 9/11 and another and another...and another and another...and so on before people will understand. It would also help if people did some reading about the historical culture of our enemy...what drives them to do what they do.
                  '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                  '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                  '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                  '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                  '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                  My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                  Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Mirroredshades
                    Please don't spill any more on your back.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Awesome!
                    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

If anyone does have a magic tonic to re-grow hair, fill me in!!! I am 22 going on 57 here...
                      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
                        If it was the 1940s or earlier, our whole country would mobilize behind this effort. The terrorists wouldn't know what hit them. It is scary that today our country is so fractured that it can't even mobilize and support its own defense. Instead, factions are attacking the war on terror, and playing up that this threat doesn't exist. I guess we need another 9/11 and another and another...and another and another...and so on before people will understand. It would also help if people did some reading about the historical culture of our enemy...what drives them to do what they do.
                        Just a reminder. It's too bad people have forgotten because Bush has kept us safe.

2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                          Just a reminder. It's too bad people have forgotten because Bush has kept us safe.

ill never forget.
                          my building shook when the Pentagon got hit.... i saw the smoke..the glow.. i got my van pool together in the midst of people going wild and got them loaded and down the road during the evacuation of DC and Nortern VA around the pentagon area... it was terrible......but nothing compared to the people that were in the towers, or the pentagon.

Comment

I left my wife to go to Iraq for the war last year!< and i dont think that a poltion from any of the party's have the sack to do the right thing. I dont know what the right thing is at this point. but i do know that the american forces in Iraq are hamstringed by Anti-war crap. Wether we like it or not we are there and we cant leave now or that hole section of the world will go to the dogs. Then we wouldnt be able to put gas in our F-bodys!

Comment

We have to stop the terrorists and we also have to finish our job in Iraq.....those are given! But it's gonna be a long time before either of these things are finished. Terrorists have been around for decades and it is doubtfull they can ever be totally irradicated. But we can make progress. That's what I hope for and I also hope we can rebuild Iraq and leave it reasonably stable in the next few years.

In the meantime, as so many people have said, our lives will never again be the same......and that is sad
                              Dave S
                              2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
                              X