gas prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas prices

i was able to get gas today for 1.71, glad the gas prices are going down again. the sad thing about this is when u get off the interstate where i live its 1.85, but go down the road some you can get it for 1.71 guess thats the benefit of knowing the area you live in. cant belive how many people were getitng it for a 1.85 when is .14 cents cheaper down the road. bet they hate it if they drive farther and see the other price.

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

$1.959 here.. Nazi's
    Austin Schroeger
    Looking to Buy 1994-97 F-Body

Comment

Still over 2.00 here in Rochester.
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

New Hampshire:

Premium is about $2.05 ish at non-name stations

$2.19 ish at name stations

$1.98 at BJ's

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Anywhere from $2.00-2.15 for premium here in northern DE, but still better then $2.30 which i think was the peak for premium.
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Around me regular is about 1.80 and premium is running about 2.00. I was in Canada last week and it was running about 80-85 cents/liter which translates to about 3.20/gallon. Maybe we should count our blessings!
            Dave M
            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

$1.76 for 87
              $1.96 for 93

96 TA Sold!
              87 TA Sold!
              80 Z28 Sold!
              74 Formula Sold!
              73 Z28 Sold!
              69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

I have also noticed that the stations along the interstate tend to be 6 to 10 cents higher. I guess they figure that they can screw the interstate customers easiers than the locals.
                Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

$2.39 for 91. And I agree...it has gone way down...and is much better than the $2.63 a few months ago.
                  94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

There are few stations around me that sell premium for the regular price on Tuesdays. So, I paid $1.75 for gas yesterday. Normally $1.95 at this station.
                    Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

i just got back from vacation in oregon... 1.75-1.80 up and down the interstate cross the cali border and 2.20... stupid tax laws
                      its gets better i live in the dead center of caliso i haven't paid less then 2.50 for 91 in months
                      Black 95 z28, 60k miles, 10 spoke SS rims, k&n cai, flowmaster,hypertech 3, 3.42's, running 13.8@ 101 with slicks

Comment

2.39 for 87 and 2.59 for 91 here. It's been this price for months. Funny thing is when the news reports prices rise on the national average the prices rise here but when there is a decrease we haven't been seeing it here. I don't think that we have had a decrease in prices for at least two months.
                        Chris

1991 Camaro 3.1 V6 pretty much stock

http://www.cardomain.com/id/clwilson

Comment

Could be worse, gas here is 90.9cents per litre canadian......for 87 octane with 94 being 104.9cents. And thats per litre. 3.8 litre= 1gallon Your guys' gas is still cheaper. Could be even waaaay worse than this. My parents just got back from London and Ireland where they said it was $3.90-$4.50 a gallon for gas
                          97 SS #C007
                          Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                          SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

$1.79 for 87
                            $1.97 for 93

According to the news, gas prices are expected to go back up shortly.

Comment

As NorthernSS said it's a little more expensive here in Canada. What gets me going that they jack up the price 10 cents and the next day it's back down for a day or two and then back up 10 or more cents.

I have a felling we are robbed blind here.
                              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                              X