Like Ken said, Missing the car...>>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like Ken said, Missing the car...>>>

I hate it when I'm not driving The Chicken and I come to another F-Body (especially if I'm driving something else 'cause The Chicken is broken...)...

Or.... when I come up to an M3 and I don't have it (like at lunch time today).............

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

I feel your pain. I was at lunch today with some friends and a black 1995 Z28 ragtop with 6-speed pulled in the parking lot. We passed the guy in the restaurant and I asked him what year it was. I wanted to say I had one like it, but didnt want to sound like a poser. You are only if you actually have the car with you. Without it, you are just like everyone else.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
    X