Can I get some pics of your ws6's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get some pics of your ws6's?

Hey I'm shane I was a member here a little more than a year ago when I had my 94 TA. But I sold that and got a 2000 Lightning . I love it but I have always wanted an LS1 ws6. Anyway I am looking for some pics of the new 98-02 ws6's. I'd love to have one and my Lightning someday... It isn't going to be anytime soon, I just like to get pics... I even thought about the 03 Cobra. They are impressive cars to... ...
    Got any pics of your TA's??? Thanks, Shane

found 1 real nice pic already...

02 Black ws6

Comment

Thanks for the compliment on my photography... I took that pic. That's my car!
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
        Thanks for the compliment on my photography... I took that pic. That's my car!
        put a leash on that baboon....................

hahahahahahahaha

(duckin an runnin)

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Not a T/A...but it is a WS6!

'98 WS6 Formula M6

A few mods...best 1/4 mile results so far 12.64 and 115mph

Comment

Black seems to be popular.... this one belongs to Kelly Drown, who owns/operates the Project TransAM website:

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Heres mine.

Not a WS6 but a Mecham Performance TA.
              Attached Files
              1998 Trans Am. Hooker LT's, Hooker ORY, MTI Ported Throttle Body, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow Catback, Front and Rear 1LE Sway Bars, Hotchkis STB, and a little more.

Comment

Also, my old 96 WS6. May she RIP
                Attached Files
                1998 Trans Am. Hooker LT's, Hooker ORY, MTI Ported Throttle Body, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow Catback, Front and Rear 1LE Sway Bars, Hotchkis STB, and a little more.

Comment

yeah the black ones are real nice. Do you have any pics of red ones? Thanks, Shane

Comment

any pics of the interior? thanks, Shane

Comment

Originally posted by Shanezam203
                      any pics of the interior? thanks, Shane
                      There were 1 or 2 pics of the interior at the same place you got that very first picture from.
                      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

I remember the site, I just cant find it anymore... there was a nice pic of the back of your car to... I just cant find it. can I have the link again Jay? thanks, Shane

Comment

Originally posted by Shanezam203
                          I remember the site, I just cant find it anymore... there was a nice pic of the back of your car to... I just cant find it. can I have the link again Jay? thanks, Shane
                          Actually, you posted the link... it is right below the first pic of my car up there. It says "02 Black ws6"

Comment

thanks, I forgot I even posted the link. thank you again. shane

Comment

Working...
                            X