Hood Repair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hood Repair

Alright, I got a 1995 Firebird. Plain old 3.4 V6. I know, you can start laughing, if you weren't already. Anyways, the front bumper's clear coat seems to be pretty messed up. It 'spiders' out across about 3/4 of the top of the bumper, and I'd sure like to solve this problem. Any ideas on what I can do the make 'er look nice and neat?

Also, while I'm posting, does anybody have any suggestions as to quick upgrades for the engine? It doesn't have to be anything complicated, just looking to put the $300 I got on me into my new treasure. Thanks for any help.

-Andy

Originally posted by and11200
    Alright, I got a 1995 Firebird. Plain old 3.4 V6. I know, you can start laughing, if you weren't already. Anyways, the front bumper's clear coat seems to be pretty messed up. It 'spiders' out across about 3/4 of the top of the bumper, and I'd sure like to solve this problem. Any ideas on what I can do the make 'er look nice and neat?

Also, while I'm posting, does anybody have any suggestions as to quick upgrades for the engine? It doesn't have to be anything complicated, just looking to put the $300 I got on me into my new treasure. Thanks for any help.

-Andy
    I suggest you take your $300 and have the front bumper cover chemically stripped and refinished. Make sure they use flexable parts primer and add the proper flexable base to the paint.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
    X