NFB: FOOTBALL!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: FOOTBALL!!!

The season has started. There are a lot of teams with high expectations, which team do you think will win it all this year?
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

I think its the gonna finally be the Eagles turn at it, the addition of Terrell Owens and Jevon Kearse. And the return of Jerimiah Trotter. It'll be a heck of a season. Especially for the NFC East. There's Andy Reid, Joe Gibbs, The Big Tuna, and Tom Coughlin coaching the teams. Should be fun to watch.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Go Packers!!!!

Go Packers!!!!

high explosive offense....solidifying defense... If they have no injuries, the Pack has a good shot of going all the way.

I think this is their last chance with the players they have. Too many high priced guys at the end of their contracts.
      Austin Schroeger
      Looking to Buy 1994-97 F-Body

Comment

I got my fingers crossed for Vick and the Falcons...but our defense don't look up to the job...then again, with Vick healthy, defense won't be seeing much game time...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I gotta go with my boys from Texas!

We'll see how well Testaverde and Eddie George can play together.

Comment

I'm not holding out much hope for my Giants this year... And frankly I HATE Tom Coughlin... The NFL has sooooo much parity that it's anyone's guess who could be good this season. Who would have picked Carolina to go to the S.B last season???? So that being said, my pick is going to have to be the Patriots. Getting Corey Dillon and the draft that they had def didn't hurt their chances at all.

Comment

I have to go with DA Bears. They have some pretty new good players this year. Also the Cubs are tearing it up so i think they are going ot win the World Series this year.

I hate the Packers and the White Sox. Booooooo them!!!!!!

Chi Town all the way!!!!!
              1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Too easy, Pack all the way.

Comment

im excited about the lions this year.
                  97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Working...
                  X