Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB - Ricer Anthem ( Hilarious! )

http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/kaitlyn/McNasty

This is funny stuff. I am going to burn this to a CD and blast it while cruising the Mall.... Should make some Ricers very mad... LOL.....

Warning: This song does contain some profanity, and lots of Sarcasam!!!!

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
    Previous Vehicles:
    99' M6 Z28
    98' M6 TA
    97' Formula
    96' RS Camaro
    93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Holy crap! I just made my girlfriend listen to that over the phone. That describes the ricers state of mind PERFECTLY!
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP, that's every stinkin' ricer around here. They all line up...and then just see this black streak down the street from my all black Z...how's that for a rhyme lol That was a good one man.
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

thanks..i needed that....just blew my breakfast all over my keyboard......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

OMG that is the greatest song ive ever heard!!! I thot the "you might be a ricer if....." was hilarious, this just takes the cake, i have to get that on a cd and cruise thru the weekly friday night show.
          2001 Camaro SS, ATI P1-SC Procharger 7 psi pulley (for now muah ha ha), MAC headers, MAC off road Y-Pipe, MAC "Cat Back", K&N, Richmond Racing 3.73's, Hypertech Power Programmer III custom programmed for Procharger, Subframe Connectors, Z06 rims (17x9.5, 18x10.5) BFG G-Force 315/30/18's. Panasonic In-Dash TV/CD/DVD player, 2 10" Audiobahn Subs in custom box, Audiofonics 800 watt amp. Dyno soon to come (and track times too)
          "No Ryan, my car cannot whistle any OTHER songs"

Comment

FLAMING V-TEC #@#@ MAN!!!!!! THAT WAS AWSOME!!!! nothing like listening to that when ur a lil drunk, it could not be done any better major props, Its been a while since ive laughed like this, i hope u dont mind if i put it on a cd, gonna blast it when i go to the hangouts down hear in the rice capital of the world Miami, Florida.
            1967 Camaro "Project"
            1972 Chevelle "454"
            1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

LOL . . . .that brought a very much needed bit of laughter.

"Is NOT called nitrious tha sh#@ is called called NOS" - ahh yes, brings back the memories off one of the local forums, 9 out of 10 people still call it nos.
              -Nick-
              95 A4 Z28

Comment

How do you save that file? When I go to the site it just starts playing and there is no file to click on or save......
                96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/kaitlyn/vtec1.mp3

Right click that and do a save target as.
                  -Nick-
                  95 A4 Z28

Comment

thank you!
                    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

I thought you guys might like that. I was at work when I listened to it, and I thought I was going to die LMAO!!! It really shows how delusional Ricers are. They have no clue! Anyway, the guy who did this song has got some skill. I'm still laughing. I just can't wait to get my 86' T-type done. I'm going down to the Ricer cruise spot, turn this song way up, and wait for the fireworks. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
                      Previous Vehicles:
                      99' M6 Z28
                      98' M6 TA
                      97' Formula
                      96' RS Camaro
                      93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

that is some funny stuff
                        hahahahhahahhahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Miss My Bird

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
                          1967 Firebird. Needs a lot of work!
                          1976 Black Trans Am. 400 bb, auto. 75% restored.
                          2001 Black Firebird.
                          2005 Legend Lime Mustang GT, SLP Axleback Loudmouths

"Cars are Like Parachutes, if the Main one fails, pull the reserve out "

Comment

wait a sec...is he serious...I mean, I sounds to me like he's all for Hondas...it's funny to us cuz it's a joke, but sounds like he's forreal...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                            X