new 94 Camaro owner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new 94 Camaro owner

Hello all I am new here I am usually hanging around over at the Team Chevelle web site. I just bought a nice 94 camaro for 1000.00 loaded with T-tops 3.4 V-6 auto. runs good I have to put some power window motors in it but other than that its a nice ride. here are some pics

http://community.webshots.com/album/165001016MdNcDv

I look forward to visiting here and getting some good tips from y'all

Ed

Welcome to the boards! This is probably, no is, one of the best F-Body forums out there.
    1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
    Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
    Trans: TH700R4
    Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Welcome to the board! You will like it here as this board is full of mature and knowledgable people. Nice looking car too!
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
      Traded in: 1998 Z28
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Nice car.... back in 1994 when I was looking for a new F-Body, my first choice was a red/black Camaro with the somewhat limited production red/black interior. But is was almost impossible to find a 6-speed Z28 in 1994, and after looking for about 4 months I had to "settle" for a green Formula. Still wish I had found a red Camaro Z28

Good luck with it!!
        Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by ed3196499
          Hello all I am new here I am usually hanging around over at the Team Chevelle web site. I just bought a nice 94 camaro for 1000.00 loaded with T-tops 3.4 V-6 auto. runs good I have to put some power window motors in it but other than that its a nice ride. here are some pics

http://community.webshots.com/album/165001016MdNcDv

I look forward to visiting here and getting some good tips from y'all

Ed
          How did you get that for 1000? Did you visit "Rico's Back Alley Auto Emporium"?
          96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
          11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Dang...$1000? I just bought a 94 V6 hard top for 2,900. How many miles that got on it?
            -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
            98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
            98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
            94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Welcome to f-body.com Ed.

Nice ride for $1000 bucks. That is a steal for sure.

Comment

Thanks all

I got a great deal on this car from a newlywed couple that was hard up for some quick cash. so I went to look at the car and they wanted 1800.00 for it I set a 1000.00 on the hood and they jumped at it I drove it home that night. I like it allot. I did feel guilty for about 30 seconds though

Comment

Working...
                X