Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is august?????

75, no humidity, cloudless sky.....

im outta here for the day....Holy macckeeeralllls..!!!! gotta take advantage of this one!!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

time to wax the car, finally!! It was hard to go to class last night and not to the track with the weather the way it was, but I know some spanish now!
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Man, it must be nice.

Here's mine

Temp: 84°F
      Feels Like 95°F
      Humidity: 76%

Sucks to be in Southern Florida
      Richard Harvey Jr.
      '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by hotwhip9
        time to wax the car, finally!!
        I was gonna say, "time for Ken to wax his legs"

d&r....

Comment

Up here in NY we've been having temps in the low-mid 60s for a week with rain and havnt hit 90 all summer. I'd say our average is in the low 70's.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
          2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
            Up here in NY we've been having temps in the low-mid 60s for a week with rain and havnt hit 90 all summer. I'd say our average is in the low 70's.

Its due to global warming........
            96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
            11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

We had 70s yesterday. Going to be in the low 80s today. Still very nice for this time of year.
              LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Woke up at 5 this morning to play some golf. I have been avid golfer since i was around 14, and lately i havent had the time to play much specialy cuz of all the rain we are geting here in ny. so i woke up brite n early, walked out side and man it was perfect temperature- though it was fairly cloudy it was still a very nice morning, even nicer cuz i shot a 74. just wish that the rain would hold off some . . . i just waxed dads truck last night so he could take it out tonight.
                -Nick-
                95 A4 Z28

Comment

103 Thur and Fri here in New Braunfels!

With the high humidity the heat index was over 110.

This actually is fairly mild compared to the last few summers a while back we had.

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
                    yea i miss NY...maybe not all that weather...but down here its been high 90's so humid you cant be outside without sweating for more than 40 seconds, no joke...So hot weather doesn't mean you get to go outside and enjoy it all the time. But yea NY weathers been blowing lately...i've heard bad things...
                    -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                    98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                    98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                    94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

It hasn't hit 120 yet this week

High: 118
                      Low: 92

Tonight: Generally clear. Hot. Low 92F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tomorrow: Mainly sunny. Hot. High 117F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tomorrow night: Clear. Hot. Low around 90F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Wednesday: Mainly sunny. Hot. High 117F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Thursday: Sunshine. Highs 115 to 119F and lows in the mid 80s.

Friday: Sunshine. Highs 115 to 119F and lows in the mid 80s.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by RangerBob
                        It hasn't hit 120 yet this week

High: 118
                        Low: 92

Tonight: Generally clear. Hot. Low 92F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tomorrow: Mainly sunny. Hot. High 117F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tomorrow night: Clear. Hot. Low around 90F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Wednesday: Mainly sunny. Hot. High 117F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Thursday: Sunshine. Highs 115 to 119F and lows in the mid 80s.

Friday: Sunshine. Highs 115 to 119F and lows in the mid 80s.
                        I did a stint over in SWA but it was Dec-Mar...so I just missed the grueling heat...keep your head down over there. Thanks for what your doing...God Bless!
                        -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                        98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                        98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                        94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X