Took some pictures today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took some pictures today

It won't let me link angelfire hosted pictures for some reason, so I had to up them onto cardomain and can't get rid of the little tag. grrr..

2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Lookin' good. Hey, wanna trade cars?
    1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
    Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
    Trans: TH700R4
    Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Did you paint the roof and mirrors black, or were 98s like that stock? I thought they were body color in 98??.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
        Did you paint the roof and mirrors black, or were 98s like that stock? I thought they were body color in 98??.
        I think all of the 4th gen t-top f-body's had a black b-post. I'm not sure about the mirrors though. I've personally never seen an f-body with black side mirrors, but it does look pretty good though!

Comment

I think I remember having read somewhere that the top and mirrors were painted black to distinguish the Z28's from the regular camaros. I know mine came painted that way from the factory.
          1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

where's your grill??????????

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
              I think all of the 4th gen t-top f-body's had a black b-post. I'm not sure about the mirrors though. I've personally never seen an f-body with black side mirrors, but it does look pretty good though!
              Yea the V-6's had the same body color, the Z's and SS's were black...i'm pretty sure.

I have a 94 V6 body color...it looks goofy i'm thinkin bout painting it...

Nice car by the way! I like how you didn't throw and SS spoiler to go with the hood and claim SS like a lot of people do. Good on ya for sticking with the Z28 badging...
              -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
              98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
              98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
              94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

the b-bost and the mirrors did come black. That does make sense to distinguish them from the 6 cylinders. Interesting. The grill ken, well I ripped it off to get the additional airflow from the tubes cut into the absorber into the airbox, even though the hood is functional. I ripped the original off, because I think it's really ugly and like the all red look up front. I've seen some aftermarkets, like SLP's that I like, but its hard to spend the cash on cosmetics when I could spend it on performance parts. Last decision it was Grill, or relocation brackets and new lower control arms, maybe next time I'll get the grill. Hmmm.. thought... Anniversary with the girlfriend is coming up, maybe she can buy it!!
                2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                Traded in: 1998 Z28
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Working...
                X