X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got lucky

hehehehehe... funny thread title...

aaaaaannnyways...

Crusing Woodward, the boys in blue were out in full force tonight. I was on my way home, and there was this old 2-seater muscle car convertible (kinda like a Cobra, but not) next to me. He obviously had straight pipes, because he was very loud, just like me. He showed off a little, so I showed off back. We did it once each, and then I did it again. From a 50 punch, I dropped it to 2nd and went WOT. For anyone who doesn't know, my car is hellaciously loud...

I layed into it for a brief second, until I hit about 65 (in a 50).

In my rear view, about 50 yards back, I see a car make an aggressive move into my lane. ............. Those are Impala headlights......... oh crap........... the lights come on. DAMMIT!!!!

.......... what happened next was truly unbelievable..........

The cop DARTS into the lane behind the other guy and PROCEEDS TO PULL HIM OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I attentively watched this unfold in my rear-view mirror absolutely astonished... I thought maybe he would pull the other guy over and then come and get me for real, but he didn't! I survived unscathed.

I can't even imagine how angry the other guy must be......

If by any chance he reads this.... ummmmm.... sorry?
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

I guess there's gotta be some punishment for losing. Of course I'm assuming he lost
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Well, I mean... it wasn't realy a race...
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

you "got lucky with the boys in blue"????????????

eeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

That's like my thing last year at DreamCruise ... with the bikes.....

Don't know why.... but I drove away and watched it in my mirrors........

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by M3EATER - GG '00 WS6 T/A
            That's like my thing last year at DreamCruise ... with the bikes.....

Don't know why.... but I drove away and watched it in my mirrors........
            I know!!! That was the first thing that I thought of!

The only difference here though, is that the other guy did pretty much nothing to deserve it! Sure we had played around a little bit, but that was a few minutes earlier, and it was my move that prompted the cop to pull HIM over. If I didn't do that, the other guy would have been fine

Comment

Working...
            X