95 to 98 conversion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 to 98 conversion

can i convert my 95 camaro front end into a 98 or later model.. i know that i would have to change bumper fenders headlights and hood. would that be it and would it all bolt up

Another part you need is the absorber that goes directly behind the front bumper. Everything does bolt up, for the most part. It is impossible to match the lines with the fenders and the doors perfectly. So that might be off by just a little bit, not to noticable. It has been done. Good luck. Oh, don't forget foglights and brackets!
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

I'm pretty sure the front radiator support, which supports the bumper, etc. needs to be swapped out as well. I know that's the case with the Firbirds.
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

I've been thinking about that too...let me know how it turns out...
        I'm going to buy GM ground effects and SS hood soon for mine probably. If its worth it I might just get the Xenon front bumper(looks more agressive than the stock one) and the conversion stuff....wouldn't cost that much more i dont think...jsut a little more work.

EDIT: I'm not sure though cause i love the agressive look of the 93-97's too...just needs a lip on the front really..
        -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
        98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
        98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
        94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

http://www.dav-electronics.com/rare_bird.htm

Comment

Working...
          X