No announcement yet.

Ideal racing conditions (weather wise)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal racing conditions (weather wise)

Ok I really want to go to the track. It will be Great Lakes Dragaway in Wisconsin. The weather is suppose to be a 47 degree low on wednesday night and 51 with 70% humidiity tuesday night.There was no humidity figure for wednesay but it said chance of showers. If it doesnt rain on wednesday and it is like 40 or 50% humidity would that bring out the full power of my car or what. What are the best conditions. I have the mods in the sig for reference. I will also have my buddies Moroso CAI on cuz i dont have 200 for one right now. I just got the windows blacked out.What should i run im thinking like a 13.5 or so at like 102-103mph.
    Thanks
    Tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Those conditions are not bad at all. Try to run behind someone that has slicks, thats what I have been told by some guys on here, as it will help with traction. Seems like at this point it all depends on the rain. Put your slips up if you do go!
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Working...
    X