Back from the dyno!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from the dyno!!

Well, I finally made it to the dyno to dial in my fuel concerns. Without the nitrous I put 355rwhp down and 360pounds of torque. I was pretty impressed overall, and the best part was I didn't break anything. I ran a 150 shot on a NX dirext port kit and put 510rwhp down, along with 520 pounds of torque. my A/F ratio at its leanest point was an 11.4. I probably need to figure out how and where I post my mods with my threads, but since I don't know how, here is what I got...
    zz-409 cam
    1.6 rockers
    AFR 190cc heads
    full length headers
    six speed tranny
    moser rear with 4.10's
    NX direct port kit
    .....and lots of little mods that all add up
    1995 z-28, six speed, centerforce d.f clutch, moser4:10,afr heads, zz-409 cam,full tubes w/ c.o.,nx direct port kit-150shot,hoosier qtp's
    dyno
    NA -356 rwhp, 360ft/lbs
    N20 -510rwhp, 521ft/lbs

Can't go wrong with 510 RWHP.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicedz
      Well, I finally made it to the dyno to dial in my fuel concerns. Without the nitrous I put 355rwhp down and 360pounds of torque. I was pretty impressed overall, and the best part was I didn't break anything. I ran a 150 shot on a NX dirext port kit and put 510rwhp down, along with 520 pounds of torque. my A/F ratio at its leanest point was an 11.4. I probably need to figure out how and where I post my mods with my threads, but since I don't know how, here is what I got...
      zz-409 cam
      1.6 rockers
      AFR 190cc heads
      full length headers
      six speed tranny
      moser rear with 4.10's
      NX direct port kit
      .....and lots of little mods that all add up
      So......in which car is this?
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Wow those are some really impressive numbers Can you post a graph??
        97 SS #C007
        Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
        SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Awesome numbers.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Working...
          X