New '76

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New '76

Have been lurking more than posting but I thought that I would just post pics of the "NEW" '76 that I bought for the wife . Enjoy................

http://community.webshots.com/album/170438567uJnroa

Originally posted by 35TH ED/ed
    Have been lurking more than posting but I thought that I would just post pics of the "NEW" '76 that I bought for the wife . Enjoy................

http://community.webshots.com/album/170438567uJnroa

Oh yes...sweet, a drive way full of Chevy's (or is it Chevies)...whowee!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Drool.

Nice collection. Nice taste.

You lucky dog!!
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

SORRY....................

Have to admit the Yellow Chevy is a company car she traded for the weekend. She has an Impala SS that she is driving till mid September.Forgot she had it for the weekend since I was gone most of it to get her '76 .

Comment

I'm not...not jeaulous You got yourself a nice collection of the General's finest there I love the classic looks of the 2nd gen f-bodies, heck I love each and every f-body made. Is that also your truck out front too??
          97 SS #C007
          Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
          SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Good looking car. The first Camaro I owned was a '76.

Carol

2001 Black TA

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernSS
              I'm not...not jeaulous You got yourself a nice collection of the General's finest there I love the classic looks of the 2nd gen f-bodies, heck I love each and every f-body made. Is that also your truck out front too??
              Yes the HD is mine. Have to get a new vehicle every 2 years as not to put the wifes company car in jeopardy.

Carol ,Thanks my first was a '75. We had to sell it to pay bills and buy food .

Comment

Working...
              X