Question for Gordon (M3 Eater)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Gordon (M3 Eater)

Gordon how are the LT1 LT's coming along. Will you or can you make a stepped LT with a slip on collector for the LT1's. (2" - 2 1/8")

Looks like you have had great success with the LS1's and I'm interested to see how the LT1 proto's turn out.

Thanks!

Kevin,

I'm currently working on changing ownership of PPC to a group of associates (f-body enthusiasts ... they have 01 WS6, 00 SS, an LT1 and a C5) in Florida. Everything is on hold until the details are worked out. The LT1 headers are finished ... just need the Y-pipe assy. to be completed.

Once we have the details worked out, we'll resume with the LT1 system (and then the C5 system).

I will be staying on as tech advisor and will be doing the direct contact with the builders, since they are near me.

I'll post when all is set.

Thanks for your interest!!

Gordon
    PPC

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Thanks Gordon!

I'm looking to finally get the motor in my TA and one of the few things I need is a stepped LT. The turbo motor in the Camaro is almost there as well. Just a whole lot more money that's all!

Keep me posted!

Comment

Oh.. yes....

We won't be doing stepped headers initially. Just the 1/75".

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by M3EATER - GG '00 WS6 T/A
          Oh.. yes....

We won't be doing stepped headers initially. Just the 1/75".
          OK. Let me know if you would when the stepped protos are close to being finished. LT1 and LS1.

Comment

Working...
          X