detailing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• detailing

i have a hard time keeping and completly detailing my interior, wut is the best way to clean in all the cracks, get all the sand and dirt out of the cracks, and best product to make my interior shine like they do in used car lots,
    1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

You can use rubbing alcohol and q-tips in the crevices and tight spots.

As far as making vinyl and plactic shine....if you want a really high gloss use something like Black Magic. If you want just a moderate shine go for something like the Meguiars wipes. Try to go for something with a UV protectant as well.

Zaino also makes the Z-14 which is supposed to be really good also.

Comment

Use a soft bristle brush and vacuum cleaner to first get all the crud out of crevaces, then follow up with what Kevin recommended. I also keep a small brush in the console. Any time I am stuck at a long red light or similar, I take out the brush and do a quick brush of the crevaces..... Kinda like a woman putting on her make-up while driving except I only do this when still.

Comment

Murrays sells a pack of 2 or 3 detailing brushes that work very well.Soft brissles and not that expensive at all.

Comment

I have on eof thoses ca;lifornia brush things, i just use it for the interior tho. I just wisp it over teh dash and center consoul when im sittnig at red lights and it looks brand new.
          Tom
          1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Working...
          X