• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man there is some people driving that shouldn't be
    Richard Harvey Jr.
    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

good gaaaaaaaaaawd.

its a jungle out there. i been sayin dat fer yearns.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

you gotta love all the people who stopped to help in all those videos! ..... wait, noone did! I guess if there's a cop already there they never need a hand. People, and drivers, make me sick.
        Dave M
        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

This is nothing new to Ohio's northern neighbors... we've known it for decades... y'all in that state just don't know how to drive!!!!
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
            This is nothing new to Ohio's northern neighbors... we've known it for decades... y'all in that state just don't know how to drive!!!!
            in the minivan one someone did stop to help at the very end.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I don't think I will be making any road trips to Ohio anytime soon!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                I don't think I will be making any road trips to Ohio anytime soon!

I don't think stupidity has boundaries ...especially at the state level.
                '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
                  I don't think stupidity has boundaries ...especially at the state level.
                  That's for damn sure. Texas drivers are no better!

You know I just noticed that every time I post a laughing smiley I am essentially laughing with a pink face--------->

I don't know that I feel comfortable laughing here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6

Hey now... Let's not get to name callin'... The blanket statements are a little disheartening here. Sure, we have our share of idiots, no questions about it. However, we also have our share of decent drivers too. Let's not be too rash and judgmental here.

-Paul

* Defending Ohio's honor since several minutes ago.... *

WickedLT1's Home on the Web - Wicked Pictures
                    95 - Trans Am - LT1 - 6Speed
                    Car Status: Hmm, winter projects coming up...

Comment

I thought the people in north carolina couldn't drive. wow. For the record, I have stopped to help a couple times.
                      2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                      Traded in: 1998 Z28
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Wow those videos are crazy. You gotts be drunk or super stupid to miss the flashing lights and go slamming into a police car. The first one is such a looky-loo. That happens way too much when there is an accident. What is with us that we really want to slow down and see what happened at an accident??
                        97 SS #C007
                        Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                        SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Also, fastTA where did you find those vids?? They were posted almost the exact same time by someone else on another board. His was posted yesterday at 4:47 and yours at 5:10. Where do you all congregate??
                          97 SS #C007
                          Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                          SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernSS
                            Also, fastTA where did you find those vids?? They were posted almost the exact same time by someone else on another board. His was posted yesterday at 4:47 and yours at 5:10. Where do you all congregate??
                            Go to the "Multimedia Exchange" section over on ls1tech.com. Lots of good vids and pics.

Comment

This site has some pretty good vids as well:

http://www.tremek.com

Comment

Working...
                              X