No announcement yet.

NFB: Kerry's old truck is for sale....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont buy it, atleast in my area things went from bad to worse after Bush was elected and I'm talking pre 911. The man is a complete idiot I have not an ounce of respect for him as a person or president. I'd rather see what Kerry can do be it good or bad they try surviving 4more years of Bush.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
    2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
      I dont buy it, atleast in my area things went from bad to worse after Bush was elected and I'm talking pre 911. The man is a complete idiot I have not an ounce of respect for him as a person or president. I'd rather see what Kerry can do be it good or bad they try surviving 4more years of Bush.
      The reason things went in the crapper right after he was elected had *nothing* to do with him. The exact thing would had happenned if Gore had been elected.

The .com industry crashed. as a result stocks fell sharply and alot of investment was lost. Many people sold trying to minumize loss and that compounded it. I lost 1/3 of my 401K. Thousands were laid off from high paying technical jobs.

Blaming this on George Bush makes no sense at all. It was not anyones fault. Industry over estimated the demand for services. People invested based on inflated estimates.

Then, at the worst time possible, 4 airplanes were used as bombs in our country. 2 of them took out the biggest buildings in our financial capitol. Wall street was closed for some time. An already crippled economy was blasted further down. Blaming 9/11 on GWB is dumb also.

The 2 things I mention above are responsible for the economy going to crap. GWB had nothing "-0-" to do with it, and you cannot blame him for it and be taken seriously. If anything, he has performed wonderfully with the economy. His tax cuts have brought the economy back from catastrophy.

note: Kerry has stated many times the first thing he would do is repeal the Bush tax cuts. What a mistake that would be.

Defecits are high, but that is a necessary evil at this point. We are at war, and spending to increase security while at the same time we cut taxes to fire up the economy.

You might argue that a different president would had avoided the 9/11 attack. I'd say that is crap. Popular support did not exist before the attacks to take any real measures to stop it. The CIA was gutted from Clinton's era, and military spending was cut. The patriot act would not had stood a chance in the pre-9/11 USA. It took the shock of 9/11 to get us in gear. Even today, many far lefties STILL dont see the threat enough to act on it.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Check out this link

http://www.rjwest.com/blog/video1.wmv

Has a good Van Hagar song too!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
          You are greatly misinformed. MSNBC, The Wall Street Journal, and Forbes are all reporting that the economy is steadily bettering itself. Unemployment is STILL going down, the industrial economy is STILL strengthening, home ownership is at an all time high, the current interest rates are reflective of more people spending money, and retail sales are steadily and have been climbing.

Keep in mind that George W. and his staff are doing all of this while we are at war!!

George W is doing an excellent job. Forbes and the Wall Street Journal are even showing how the unemployment rate under George W is lower than that of Clinton.

http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/ap/...ap1502276.html

This so called "WAR" .
          1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
          "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Ken in 2004!
            Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I was gonna argue my point but the Bush video sums it all up. Great video.
              -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
              98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
              98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
              94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                .....Defecits are high, but that is a necessary evil at this point. We are at war, and spending to increase security while at the same time we cut taxes to fire up the economy.
                Bingo! Given our current situation, homeland economy currently outweighs worrying about balancing our budget or reducing the defecit.

Comment

Working...
                X