Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Joe, looks like Hurricane Charley is coming your way!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Joe, looks like Hurricane Charley is coming your way!

It will probably weaken enough to not cause any major damage in Sebring but I bet you guys will get a ton of rain out of it!

Let us know how you make out.

I live in the black circle.

Richard Harvey Jr.
    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Stay safe Richard! Make sure you have plenty of food, water, and Bud Light!

Keep us updated on how things are, if you don't lose power!

Are they making your area evacuate?

Comment

I'll be on as long as possible, it's supposed to get worse about noon tomorrow. Only coastal areas are being evac'ed, I'm about 2 miles from the evac. line. So I'm staying put. We have a generator so I'll have power, but if the cable goes out, then I'll lose the modem.
        Richard Harvey Jr.

Comment

Looks like Florida is getting slammed! It was a CAT 4 when it made landfall. Do you guys still have power?

Comment

Most of south Florida has power as far as I've heard, I know i do (obviously). I live in Davie, directly across the peninsula from TruckMuddr. I have a Buddy in Tampa call me today (13th) and say it was like night time at about noon and tell me that he was in the car heading south with relatives. Its pretty bad in some areas. Even areas under Tropical storm WATCH are lookin for constant rain and storm all week. Doesn't look like I'll be doin to much drivin.
            2001 Camaro SS, ATI P1-SC Procharger 7 psi pulley (for now muah ha ha), MAC headers, MAC off road Y-Pipe, MAC "Cat Back", K&N, Richmond Racing 3.73's, Hypertech Power Programmer III custom programmed for Procharger, Subframe Connectors, Z06 rims (17x9.5, 18x10.5) BFG G-Force 315/30/18's. Panasonic In-Dash TV/CD/DVD player, 2 10" Audiobahn Subs in custom box, Audiofonics 800 watt amp. Dyno soon to come (and track times too)
            "No Ryan, my car cannot whistle any OTHER songs"

Comment

right now they say 2 million evacuated and 700,000 without power. I feel bad, i think here at ft bragg we will get some of it tomorrow, but nothing like florida. Bush declared fla a federal disaster area.
              2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
              Traded in: 1998 Z28
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

I live up in Tampa and expected to be pounded, instead it just drizzled lightly all day making it real comfortable to work on my car!

Comment

OK Here on the Space coast

I live in Rockledge and we had alot of wind and rain for a few hours. Nothing real bad though. Kinda cool actually. We lost half of a tree and that seems to be about all the damage that I can see for now. I'll know better tomorrow I guess. We didn't even lose power for more than a quick second or two. I guess the west coast got hit pretty hard though and maybe Orlando too. My prayers will be with the people that got the full brunt of the storm.

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Still nothing from Joe?

96 TA Sold!
                    87 TA Sold!
                    80 Z28 Sold!
                    74 Formula Sold!
                    73 Z28 Sold!
                    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirroredshades
                      Still nothing from Joe?
                      It looks like Sebring was slightly to the east of the brunt of the heavy winds, but there were several tornadoes spawned to the east of the hurricane. Hopefully he is alright. I'm sure he will chime in soon.

Comment

Woo Whoooo, Cable just came back about 5 mins ago. Power came back yesturday. No real damages here, just abunch of tree limbs on the ground and one went through the pool screen, but thats about it.
                        Richard Harvey Jr.

Comment

glad everyone else made it though as well. Most of my area will be without power until August 24th, schools won't re-open until August 23rd. I can't imagine the harder hit areas.......

Comment

Working...
                          X