Just welcoming myself to the forums - StolenBird

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just welcoming myself to the forums - StolenBird

Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I'am 17 years old and work at a grocery store in Monroe, Louisiania while going to school. I purchased a 94 Firbird v6 about 3 days ago, oldly enough not my first car, I've already been through a 95 dodge neon auto, rice burner, pretty slow, and a s10 pickup manual which I loved. Both of my cars suffered from ceased engines, the neon had a bad oil leak in the rear main seal, didnt have time to fix it in time, purchased more oil than i did gas To tell the truth I really don't know why my s10 locked up, it was a silent death. I think mabey somebody poored sugar in my tank because of my very very loud flowmaster exhaust But i guess it all happened for the best, because I found my firebird. The body is beautiful and so I the paint, "burgandy" but I don't like the color so me and my dad are going to paint it at the shop sometime soon.. Gloss black with red stripe. I'am going to get my hands on some new tires and wheels coming tax return time, just dont like the stocks, I want 18" chrome. Interior is nice but a need a few missing things like the console lid and a power lock switch that works I love the car and I love the feel on sitting in the seat. Its pretty quick but it aint nothin to my dads 71 camaro, 383 stroker motor, like 600 hp. But, I'am hoping to start building a new engine some time next year, and have it ready to drop in. Already, thats enough about me, if anyone has any ideas for me, or any suggestions that i should start on, please tell me.
    *note I call myself StolenBIRD cause my bird on my front bumper is missing

Anyways, EVERYONE please introduce thereselves to me, if you want. I will post my pictures of my car as soon as I get a usb cable for digi cam, lol.

Welcome aboard! And hurry up with the re-paint.

We only allow black F-Body's here. =)

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Yea, i love gloss black, when i get it painted, I'm trying to locate some cheap red/black seat covers for front and backs..

Comment

Hey man. My name is Tom and your in the same situation as me. I had an 86 Monte Carlo and like you, i purchased more oil than gas due to a quart blowing out every hundred miles i drove on the highway (which is bad since my girlfriend lives 30 miles away so i gotta take the parkway to get to her) Then i moved on to an 88 Formula and finally i bought my 95 Trans Am. I'm 18 and i work in a food store too. Is your car a 5 speed or auto?
        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
        SOLD- Kinda miss it
        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
        SOLD- Good riddance!
        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

my car is an auto unforunately, i love manual vehicles but heck at least i have one less thing to pay attention to.

Comment

Yo man we only allow black f bods here so ya better hurry up on painting that ride. Welceom to the board its really fun.
            Tom
            1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

if you guys only allow black f-bods on here then im in trouble cause my z i purple

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
              Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Oh come on now, we all know that you can have your sports car in any color you like;......

as long as it's RED

p.s. Welcome to the board!!!!

WickedLT1's Home on the Web - Wicked Pictures
                95 - Trans Am - LT1 - 6Speed
                Car Status: Hmm, winter projects coming up...

Comment

Also Imma be launching a site soon, its already up but havent finished it,
                  HTML Code:
                  www.vehicleaudio.com
                  check it out sometime.. and oh wicked lt, iam doing the same color scheme but black instead of red and red instead of black

Comment

Black it is

Welcome
                    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                    X