turbo setups?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turbo setups?

i see lots of supercharger kits and stoker kits, but where are the turbos?
    does anybody offer a reasonable turbo setup?

say if your goal was to run low 12s
    98 Trans Am WS6, 6sp, lid, ls6 Intake, pacesetter LT's,TSP true duals, spec stage3, SFC's,hurst shifter

95 Trans Am, auto,dark green, straight piped!

Turbo Depot - Turbo Technology

Personally I would rather get an ATI Procharger, but what ever floats yer boat. Obviously you are a turbo fan (garrett). Supercharger, Nitros, or Turbo should net low 12's when done properly.
    1995 Firebird Formula
    (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Turbos look like a hole hE)) of alot of trouble and a long install time and they are no cheaper than the supercharger system.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
      Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
      6.2L/382.97 ci
      Custom PROM Dyno tuned
      WCT-5 speed
      BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
      Boss MS 18" Rims
      Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
      Custom Dual exhaust
      1LE upgrade
      Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
      In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

boost is just so much damn fun though lol

i have riddin in a 1g DSM that made about 450hp? i think that was a blast i also rode in a civic hatch back that made something similar..that was an all together scary ride when the boost kicked in

Comment

I've heard Turbos have a lot more potential, the super chargers.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
          2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

yea turbos are fun . . . ive been in a mid 11 second GSX a few times, i heart BOV.
            -Nick-
            95 A4 Z28

Comment

yup thats my goal to have a turbo lt-1

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
              Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

I think that when I get the bank roll back up I am seriously going to look into the STS setup. Clean in the back, and full boost by 2800rpm or so. A guy local here just installed it and it sounds insane I just think that with the less hastle and the heat that's not under the hood, the STS seems like a great choice.
                97 SS #C007
                Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Working...
                X