Hello boys....... I'm back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello boys....... I'm back!

Just got power within the last hour. It's pretty rough down here. Some areas look like a war zone. Good friends of mine are now homeless, fortunately my house was spared. Just thought I would pop on here for a moment to check in, There's quite a bit of work to do before we can get some shut eye, so I'll fill eveyone in tomorrow.

Glad to hear you are ok. Hope your friends can get things back on track.
    Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Glad to hear you are ok. Best of luck to you and your friends in getting everything put back together.
      Chris

1991 Camaro 3.1 V6 pretty much stock

http://www.cardomain.com/id/clwilson

Comment

Good to hear you are ok Joe. Hope your friends can get back on their feet soon. How'd the girls in the garage fair?
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

been worried about ya broh. wish i had a cell phone number for ya. yall got slammed for sure. this is most excellent news!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Good to hear!
            96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
            11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Welcome back!

96 TA Sold!
              87 TA Sold!
              80 Z28 Sold!
              74 Formula Sold!
              73 Z28 Sold!
              69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Glad to hear youmade it ok Joe.
                97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

None of the cars received any damage (a miracle) as stuff all around was getting blown into oblivion. I'm going to be picking small items of debris from every nook and cranny, but we were incredibly lucky. The guy across the road wasn't so lucky. His Z71 pickup now has an oak tree on top of it. Mom's house about 2 hours north has a huge pine tree sitting on the roof, but that seems to be all the damage to her house worth noting.

Just glad to be alive and feeling very lucky. Time to play the lottery.....

Comment

woohoo...Joe is a-okay...glad to hear from ya!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Good to hear you are ok, from what ive seen on t.v. it looks pretty bad down there. hopefully things work out for your friends, and all the others who are in need of help.
                      -Nick-
                      95 A4 Z28

Comment

Sounds like you were pretty fortunate Joe! Good to hear.

Comment

Working...
                        X