wierdo camaro taillights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wierdo camaro taillights

Anyone know where these tail lights come from and if you can buy them? I think japan...but I kinda want them...
    -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
    98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
    98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
    94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Yeah they come from overseas... I think Europe. But they are rare, so you pay for them.

I think eBay has them from time to time.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

These ones here are supposedly from Germany.

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthre...=german+lights

I think there were other threads about it here but I cannot find them again.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Those are GM "export" tail lamps. A couple of years ago, you could still buy them from the dealer. They are now discontinued and the price has gone very high when you can find them.
        Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

yeah, there are for Europe. Over there you have to have yellow signals in the back.
          Richard Harvey Jr.
          '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by TruckMuddr
            yeah, there are for Europe. Over there you have to have yellow signals in the back.

I wonder what the T/A versions would look like.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
              I wonder what the T/A versions would look like.
              Here are the ones from the bird

97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Those bumper reflectors are GHEY. I do like the wide opening for the tag though. You could have a scrolling message in that big hole, like "Slower traffic keep right", or roll 4 different license plates around like Knight Rider did
                "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

This license isn't too bad. The have a more square version in Germany, especially for the bikes. We used to call them cookie baking sheets. The were so ridiculous big and on the back of a bike you must have lost a couple of HP and high speed mph because of wind drag.

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                  X