Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help on a Car Buy!!!HELP HELP

i have this friend who got involved in an accident in his 72 nova
    he got hit in the rear by this giant truck. hes now trying to get rid of his car . hes selling it fro 1200 bucks . here are the pictures www.cardomain.com/memberpage/523278/3www.cardomain.com/memberpage/523278/3
    what do you guys think it will take to make this car look good again, is it worth it ? how much money do you guys think it will cost?
    i really liked the car when it was nice . and i was thinking of buying .
    yes or no? he said the frame got messed up, and quarter panels ,but from rear glass to front everything is perfect.
    Miss My Bird

Parts is Parts

Don't shoot the messenger, but that Nova's frame is bent! It maybe, could be staightened, but you better own the frame stretcher, otherwise your going to need deep pockets. I think what you have there is a parts car. What motor does it have? What tranni too? Does it have bucket seats? Hows the interior?. The nose looks good for a front clip, but you would need an entire rear clip, who knows how much domino effect you have through the door jams. If the motor is good, it would be worth it maybe, for the drive train.

Comment

I agree, if the frame is bent, stay away from it. $1200 for that is too much, imho. That's now a parts car for someone doing a restoration.
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

thanks fellas. my friend owns a body shop, im gonna get his advise and , see how much he would charge, you guys are right the frame is bent, the engine is in good shape, no bucket seats, the wheels are bran spankin new.
        but for now i think i will stick with your advise, thanks fellas
        Miss My Bird

Comment

Working...
        X