took some pictures today at the park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• took some pictures today at the park

It isnt very clean.. I had to drive through construction to get to the park and it got all dusty. I've only really washed it once this summer so far. When it is really clean, it looks new.

Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Very nice love that color

They let you drive on the grass
    1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
    1 of 463
    LT4 knock module
    D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
    strut tower brace
    SLP fan switch
    160* t/stat
    Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
    DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

Very nice. I love the color.
      Chris

1991 Camaro 3.1 V6 pretty much stock

http://www.cardomain.com/id/clwilson

Comment

Looks clean to me, nice car!
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
        Traded in: 1998 Z28
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Originally posted by CLWILSON
          Very nice. I love the color.
          it's Dark Green-Gray. Only 4,710 Camaros were ever made that color. It was only available in 1994. It is the same color they painted some Impala SSs.

The car is also a six speed... 1 of 8,742
          And a ragtop... 1 of 4,932
          not many ragtops got the six speed. I wish I could get the exact figure. Total production in 1994 was 119,799 Camaros.

I figure there are fewer than 100 cars like mine made.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by hotwhip9
            Looks clean to me, nice car!
            For some reason the dirt didn't show up in the pictures. It was really dusty, though. I guess I shouldnt complain!

more pictures from the same photo shoot can be found HERE full sized.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
              For some reason the dirt didn't show up in the pictures. It was really dusty, though. I guess I shouldnt complain!

That's the exact reason I keep a california duster and some Z-6 in my car at all times!
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

she looks good broh. you need a diff. background to set that color off though... find a red brick building and park in front of it... or even a bright white one!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Very nice. She sure is clean.
                  LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Looks good, Tracey. Gotta love those rims!
                    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ

ive found that even from a distance of more than 10 feet its rather hard to notice dirt on mine too, alot of the pictures i have taken were when the car was some what dusty, and only a few of them show it.
                      -Nick-
                      95 A4 Z28

Comment

Thanks for all the nice words, guys.
                        Tracy
                        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                        Current Mods:

Comment

I wish I looked new . . .

. . . when I'm clean.

Nice looking car.
                          R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                            Looks good, Tracey. Gotta love those rims!
                            Those rims really helped with the look of the car Trace! I think this is the first time Ive seen shots of the entire car with the wheels. Nice
                            1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Working...
                            X