No announcement yet.

Anybody go to Bandimere this weekend...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody go to Bandimere this weekend...

...to catch the nationals. Yesterday, was a great day of racing. I have never seen the nitro cars do so well at Bandimere. Usually, the altitude and track conditions kill them. Dixon won the Top Fuel with a 4.7 something (I think), and at 313 which is unheard of at 6,000ft. The morning started out in the 90s, but we got enough cloud cover that the track temps went way down. I didn't register the time too well on the Top Fuel final because they set off a bunch of pyrotechnics along my side of the stands the full length of the track, and we were in the 5th row with one going off right in front of his. It absolutely scared the **** out of us! I really enjoyed that day; I haven't gone in three years, and my friends have never seen the nitro cars. It was fun to see their reaction when the first Top Fuel pair lit up
    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

SEE OUR WEBSITE.....About 1/4 or 1/2 way down, you'll know what i'm talking about. thats Pomona if I remember right, never went to denver, too far.
    http://www.sounddomain.com/id/magnetheadz28

Kenwood Krc-335(soon to be HU)]
    Kenwood Kdc-c669 (soon to be cd changer)
    Lanzar Vibe 418 (subwoofer amp)
    Lanzar Vibe 218 (6x9 amp)
    Subwoofers: bazooka EL1204

Comment

Ahh... now stuff like this is where I'm in my element. Nothing like the smell of nitro early in the morning.

Comment

Working...
      X