No announcement yet.

Man, I hate this.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I've always wondered..............do you think that the owners of cars like this truly think their car looks good? Or do you think they just do it out of some sort of rebellion?

I'm a pretty open minded person, but I just can't bring myself to understand what the hell was going through this guys head when he was painting the car yellow and purple with chromed woofers sticking out of the back.

Comment

Believe it or not, some people are into that look. Not the type of people I'd like to meet, but there are a few.
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean 94z28
        Is that a clown on the hood????
        Dude it is a funkin clown!!! I mean seriously a clown What could posses someone to put a clown on an f-bod, or any car for that matter? Only if you are a proffesional clown.
        Me---->
        97 SS #C007
        Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
        SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

hey, that's Bozo the Clown....a true classic!

but there's no damn way in hell that i would paint him on my freakin car....

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
          CAGS Eliminator

Comment

A healthy dose of Budweider, crack, and LSD will make you want BOZO on the hood.

Comment

My eyes are bleeding!!!
              2001 Firehawk 10th Anniversary, m6
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2139497

Comment

A moment of silence please, we have just witnessed the death of an F-body.

Now we must take revenge. Someone go get a Civic, drop a V8 in it, paint it Hugger Orange, and put a Import Killer sticker on the back of it..... Wait a second, what am I talking about... I take back everything I just said. Here is what we do. Someone go get a Civic and torch it. That should do it.

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
                Previous Vehicles:
                99' M6 Z28
                98' M6 TA
                97' Formula
                96' RS Camaro
                93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

Working...
                X