WS6 Exhaust!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WS6 Exhaust!

After switching off my factory exhaust to install the Corsa system. I have the exhaust system still sitting in my garage. If I were to take it to a junkyard, is that something I could get some decent money for?

Better yet, does anyone want to go to a WS6 exhaust and take it off my hands? I'll give it to you CHEAP
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Exhaust tips

I would like new exhaust tips. When I put the magnaflow 3" catback on and junked my tips, so now all I have are slash cut pipes that I polished up a little. Are your old tips the quad type and what is the diameter that connects to the exhaust pipes?

I really like the Corsa tips, but unfortunatley they don't sell them seperately .

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Re: Exhaust tips

Originally posted by RangerBob
      I would like new exhaust tips. When I put the magnaflow 3" catback on and junked my tips, so now all I have are slash cut pipes that I polished up a little. Are your old tips the quad type and what is the diameter that connects to the exhaust pipes?

I really like the Corsa tips, but unfortunatley they don't sell them seperately .
      The Corsa tips are sweet aren't they?

I will check on the dimensions for you tonight.
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

I have the Corsa Catback and love it....

BTW... I believe you can get aftermarket Corsa tips at:

They are SWEET! ! !

http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com

1999 Black TA Ram Air M6 with lots of Mods and many coats of Zaino!
        http://community.webshots.com/user/runbikejrb1

Comment

$295 !

Well I don't like the price, that's for sure!

Corsa Pro-Series 3.5 Exhaust Tips (F-Body)

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Ebay

Jay, I would try putting that exhaust on Ebay if it is in good condition. You never know how much you might get. I have sold a Car, two guitars, and a couple other things on there.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Re: Ebay

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
              Jay, I would try putting that exhaust on Ebay if it is in good condition. You never know how much you might get. I have sold a Car, two guitars, and a couple other things on there.
              Thanks for the advice... I will give it a try.

Comment

What is included in the WS6 exhaust? Did you change your Y-pipe with cats? or did you just get the catback?

Comment

Just cat-back... but I am installing the y-pipe and headers in the end of August, so I will soon have those as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                    Just cat-back... but I am installing the y-pipe and headers in the end of August, so I will soon have those as well.
                    Well the reason I ask is because I have a 97 T/A. I took the cats off of it because one of them was blown out completely anyhow. But I am thinking about puttin some back on. I don't know if the your Y-pipe with cats would mount up to my car or not though?
                    I am looking for some cheap cats cause I know they are expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Jason97T/A
                      Well the reason I ask is because I have a 97 T/A. I took the cats off of it because one of them was blown out completely anyhow. But I am thinking about puttin some back on. I don't know if the your Y-pipe with cats would mount up to my car or not though?
                      I am looking for some cheap cats cause I know they are expensive
                      I don't think a '97 setup will mate to a '02 setup... but I could be wrong. There are defintiely people on this board that will know for sure though.

If it will work, I'll hold on to them for you. I am planning the change for August 23rd... that is the first Saturday when i am back in Michigan - so if everything else works, and that meets your time frame, they're all yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X