• NFB: Buy 1 - Get 1 free?

http://money.cnn.com/2004/08/26/pf/a...ex.htm?cnn=yes
    Austin Schroeger
    Looking to Buy 1994-97 F-Body

Wow, that's truly cool.
    Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

You know, a dealership down here is doing the same thing. There's only one problem, the dealership is a KIA dealership . If you buy a KIA minivan, you get a KIA Rio for free. It's a good offer, but, KIA?, I think I'll pass.
      1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
      Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
      Trans: TH700R4
      Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Kia dealers in Mobile and Pensacola are running that same ad as well. Hey, at least they're BRAND NEW throw away cars, so they at least give you that smell for the only 2 months they actually run
        "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Maher Chevrolet, in St. Petersburg was running the same type of deal. They advertised it last weekend on the radio........maybe a couple of corvettes.
          The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

man, that's a truly awesome deal....if you could find a dealership that is doing that and they actually have something that you want, you can just take the free car that you don't necessarily want for yourself, sell it, and take a big chunk out of the price of the new car you're buying....

too bad they didn't have a deal like that a couple months ago when i went to buy my camaro....

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
            CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Working...
            X