NFB: Wisdom teeth out today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Wisdom teeth out today

Ok well I just got my wisdom teeth out and man am i doped up on vicadon. I feel alright now but when the vicadon wears off man it hurts . I got some funny storings from the laughing gas i was on during the surgury, i guess when i finally woke up from the gas i was telling the nurse how hot she was. She was pretty hot too. So maybe somehting will happen with that. And then they take ya into a L-A-Z Boy room and just sit in a recliner for like 30 mins to have the gas wear off more and i wouldnt stop talking about my dog and how crazy he is.. Then I dont even remember any of this and when i was walking out the door to get in the van i was asked if i still know how to walk and i said "are u kidding me"and i tried to get up and I faceplanted in the office. LOL LOL LOL. Then the nurse helped me out the door and she said that i walk like the biggest hard a$$ she'd ever seen. LOL LOL LOL To bad we couldnt pull any naughty nurse stuff cuz my mom was around. When I finallly made it to the car I turned on some 2Pac and blasted it then I passed out again and I dont remember walking in the house or anything. I love this gas. My mama told me al these stories and I couldnt stop laughing. Im thinking about giving the nurse a rose when i goin 2 weeks for my check up.LOL LOL LOL So basically I have just been chilling and sleeping all day and my new dog "Chipper" hasnt left my side.
    Tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

See all forums of nitrous can be fun and amusing
    Richard Harvey Jr.
    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

yea, i loved every minute of it. Except this pain sucks, and it starts bleeding out of nowhere. like it is right now.
      tom
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Comment

Man, I'm glad I didn't get mine pulled. doesn't sound like alot of fun
        Richard Harvey Jr.
        '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Its ok, the gas is the only fun part. Like my friend had a keg last night and i couldnt drink cuz u cant eat or drink anything past midnight so that sucked. There was a ton of people there and mad hot girls. But I guess yea it sucks abut i dont have to go to work on monday so thats cool.
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X