No announcement yet.

NFB: Kazaa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I subscribe to Music Now on MS media player 9. its only .99 cents per song or $10 per CD. if you want to burn it to CD. If you just want the play it on your computer must fo the songs are free.

I recommend a firewall like Zone alarm or activate the one built in Win XP. Get XP SP2 ASAP.

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

I use Limewire. It is so much faster than Kazaa it is unreal. K-lite filled my comp with so much spyware it eventually crashed it. Limewire has very good server side virus filtering as well.

When I connect to T1 or faster peers. it is not uncommon for me to DL at speeds of 500 Kbps or higher. I think the fastest I ever saw with K-lite was around 320.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
        I use Limewire. It is so much faster than Kazaa it is unreal. K-lite filled my comp with so much spyware it eventually crashed it. Limewire has very good server side virus filtering as well.

When I connect to T1 or faster peers. it is not uncommon for me to DL at speeds of 500 Kbps or higher. I think the fastest I ever saw with K-lite was around 320.
        When you guys say K-lite are you talking K++? You keep refering to spyware, but i swear K++ has . I even run it on my server confidently. See the link I posted.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
          When you guys say K-lite are you talking K++? You keep refering to spyware, but i swear K++ has . I even run it on my server confidently. See the link I posted.
          i agree w/ u, i have k++ w/ no problems.

Also, make sure the folder(s) you keep your 'stuff' in is not being shared. Sometimes the folder that everything goes into is shared on the network... another good way to get caught.
          99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

they are two different programs guys.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
            Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
            6.2L/382.97 ci
            Custom PROM Dyno tuned
            WCT-5 speed
            BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
            Boss MS 18" Rims
            Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
            Custom Dual exhaust
            1LE upgrade
            Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
            In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by DeWynter
              they are two different programs guys.
              Ok.. so that makes it a no-brainer. For those of you running the lite, dump it and use the link I posted to get the K++.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:
              SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                Ok.. so that makes it a no-brainer. For those of you running the lite, dump it and use the link I posted to get the K++.
                There is hacked version of klite that rocks too. Not to muddy the water or anything.....

96 TA Sold!
                87 TA Sold!
                80 Z28 Sold!
                74 Formula Sold!
                73 Z28 Sold!
                69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Working...
                X