Tail Light Sequencer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail Light Sequencer

Has anyone heard of tail light sequencers? I went looking for them after I heard of them, can anyone elaborate on where to find them? I had also heard that it could be done using relays, but the electronic system was better. Thanks.

1986 Trans am, 5.0 TPI to be unleashed!
    1986 Trans Am 5.0 TPI, stock for the very moment.

1979 10 ann. Trans Am, 400 4 bbl bored .030 flat top speed pro pistons, edelbrock performer heads and intake. mild cam. Lookin to make her fuel injected!

HOOAH!

I know they make them for eclipse's, maybe try getting one of those and modifying that to your needs.
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

whats a tail light sequencer?
      2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
      1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
      past rides:
      1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
      2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
      1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
      2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
      2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
      1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
      1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
      1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

well, instead of all three bulbs lighting in syncronization when you hit the turn signal, it will go in sequence, bulb closest to trunk keyhole, then middle, then closest to rear quarterpanel. You're right, the eclipse might just work, thanks, anyone else know anything?

1979 10 ann. Trans Am, 400 4 bbl bored .030 flat top speed pro pistons, edelbrock performer heads and intake. mild cam. Lookin to make her fuel injected!

HOOAH!

Comment

I've seen the Firebird ones on E-bay. I had a website a while back that was selling them, if I find it I'll send it your way.

Comment

They start at $100. If I had the schematic, I could build it. Probably only $15 retail in supplies to make it work.
            "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

I think I seen those on Ebay, but I dunno...they seem a little ricey to me?
              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Try to go to this site hope it works http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/fbody/sequential.htm
                Hope it helps Blazer

Comment

seems kinda cool, but I think the novelty would wear off after a while.
                  Dave M
                  Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

I saw them on a C4 vette once and they did look kinda ricey.
                    1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Thank you very much for all your responses. Blazer, the site you lead me to was exactly the place to get them, thanks again. Now, I agree, it may be somewhat ricey, but for some reason i imagine that on the tailights of a 3rd gen Trans Am, it would look nice. I believe this because of the shape and how they are naturally shaded. I guess really its a matter of opinion. the picture on the site shows a 4th gen camaro with the sequencer, and that looks bad. Hopefully it doesn t look too shabby on my car. Im not a man who would ever want to fit in with the ricers. Now, to an extent i respect the ricers, because when it comes down it, we are all gearheads (those that do it right) but it stops there. Give me a built V8 over a fart-cannon maypop anyday!

HOOAH!

Comment

Working...
                      X