TA steering wheel radio control lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA steering wheel radio control lights

Hi all, Im new here and I ve already got a question to ask. How do you get at the light bulbs in the steering wheel radio controls of a '95 TA? Do I have to take out the airbag/ horn button? If I do will it deploy and knock the hell out if me? and once I do am I right to assume it is the same red bulb that lights up the PW Dorrlocks PW windows cluster?
    Thanks in advance
    Eric

The radio controls just slide out. You might have to use a small regular screw driver to get it started. The wires are kind of short as well. The wires are retained by a clip you'll have to press to slide the wires out. The bulbs are soldered to the unit and are kind of expensive to replace. If you are good at soldering you can get a new bulbs from Radio shack maybe. I had to replace one because I had a problem with a volume switch.

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

Year one has the switches. Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/h...p?hid=G11AF386
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
      X