Well, it's finally done......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's finally done......

I've put the bird up for sale in the local paper. I've fished it around this board for a while with no bites, and the times come that it has to go. I hate to get rid of it, but I just can't afford to keep it any more. Plus, I have too many other hobbies taking my time and money. Maybe when I'm in a more secure financial situation I can pick another one up, it's just getting harder and harder to find the 97 TA ram air's in nice condition and with low miles. And that's always been my dream car since they came out. Even with more power in the 98+, the 96/97 was the year Pontiac got it right right, IMHO.

In case anyone is interested, for those of you buying up all the good f-bodies lately, and you know who you are, mine's a 97 WS6, black, leather, t-tops, auto, 3.23 gears, all stock except for a flowmaster cat-back, K&N filter, and SLP bolt-on SFCs. If someone from this board wants it and it going to a home where I know it'll be taken care of, I'd be more willing to cut a good price.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Sorry to hear it. Good luck
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

It is indeed a dark day. May she always live with us in our hearts. ;(
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Working...
      X